Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Hud Could Use Some Adjustments

D.I.E

I like the look of the new Hud.

but...

You should be able to make the displayed informations bigger. Able to increase the size of it. Playing on a Widescreen is like... ehm wheres my Healthbar... oh yeah up there at the right corner...

And maybe moveable elements, that you can put your Healthbar/Shieldstatus and/or Weaponinfo where you want them to be.

That would be perfect.

I like the look of the new Hud.

but...

You should be able to make the displayed informations bigger(Given players the OPTION to make it larger is a great idea, no forcing players to deal with the large HUD ruining the picture unable to see much of the environment. OPTION IS KEY. PREFERENCES). Able to increase the size of it. Playing on a Widescreen is like... ehm wheres my Healthbar... oh yeah up there at the right corner...

And maybe moveable elements, that you can put your Healthbar/Shieldstatus and/or Weaponinfo where you want them to be. TERA's HUD is a great example of this, play it and see, devs.

That would be perfect.

HUD Changes:

• ‘Hud Scale’ setting added– you can now scale it up to 50% larger.
  • Made levelup notify last 3 seconds (up from 2).
  • Extraction Icons are now green.

From the 12.0.2 hotfix that went out today. Would still hope to see a few tweaks here and there, like with the Survival life support bar, but this helps a lot.

Very nice, if the DE people see this you guys kick &#! at being on top of this stuff.