Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Started This Game 2 Days Ago Not Happy Now.

ucankurbaga

So I picked excalibur and started game without reading any guide. Tried to learn myself. So in market I saw some new weapons are xp locked to lvl2. So I made my aim to hit lvl 2 fast as possible. After I hit it today, I got big dissapointment. Before it said XP Locked in shop, I thought I would get them free when I hit lvl 2 but nooooo, now these items have platinum price, Why aren't they buy normal ingame credit???

I am very dissapointed and quit game.

PS: Sorry for bad english.

So I picked excalibur and started game without reading any guide. Tried to learn myself. So in market I saw some new weapons are xp locked to lvl2. So I made my aim to hit lvl 2 fast as possible. After I hit it today, I got big dissapointment. Before it said XP Locked in shop, I thought I would get them free when I hit lvl 2 but nooooo, now these items have platinum price, Why aren't they buy normal ingame credit???

You really expect to get stuff for doing nothing in a F2P game. *facepalm*

You can buy the blueprints and build them yourself -.-

You just played since 2 days and complain? omg......

You can actually build those items yourself, using materials and credits. If you go into the weapons page in the Marketplace, at the bottom you should see little blue page numbers. If you go to the end, or near the last page or so, you should see the Blueprints for the weapons. These blueprints can be used in the Foundry to build these weapons. This is the natural progression for building items for free players (And paying players who don't want to spend their platinum on them). It is probably a little counter-intuitive, and DE does need to make a few changes to the interface.

Okay, I'll bite. Did you happen to flip an additional page or two in the shop to find there were blueprints for these items as well which are purchasable with credits?

You need to make advanced weapons, those platinum prices are for fast-obtaining the items and pretty much a ripoff. I don't know anyone who bought items directly from the store, you simply need to obtain the blueprints and build them.

Sorry, I don't mean complete quit but I give break now. I come back in future. I see blueprints before but I have one in my inventory and not enough matarials for it.

I want also change this hero same hero is boring, and I really wanted unlock RHINO but the mission to boss too hard. I can't always find team to go there. I die quickly and its frustrating

Sorry, I don't mean complete quit but I give break now. I come back in future. I see blueprints before but I have one in my inventory and not enough matarials for it.

I want also change this hero same hero is boring, and I really wanted unlock RHINO but the mission to boss too hard. I can't always find team to go there. I die quickly and its frustrating

The thing is in this game almost every platinum item you can build with credits and materials instead, but it takes longer to get. Warframe blueprints can be especially annoying as they sometimes take a while to drop all 3 pieces. I had to kill some bosses ~30-40 times to get them all for some of mine. But i know people who've gotten all of them by killing a boss less than 10 times.

I may be completely wrong if they changed him after Update 7, but jackal isnt that hard of a boss mission, at least relative to some other bosses.

but a lot of people are having trouble after the update with lower health, shields, and damage until you find and upgrade some mods to help you out boss fights are going to be hard. I don't know what level your weapons and frame are but you may just need to level up and work on your mods first.

If you have them, try to take electricity mods for corpus fights.

You could just buy the blueprints and then just craft the items. But that's probably too complicated for someone like you.

People like you are exactly why this community is so terrible. The communities for games like Dota 2 and LoL have a reputation for being bad, but compared to Warframe, they're positively welcoming.

The guy obviously has a poor command of english (probably not his native language) and instead of helping him out politely, you insinuate that he's an idiot. I hope you realize that comments like yours alienate new players from this game; you should be ashamed of yourself.

Edited by fatfree

The thing is in this game almost every platinum item you can build with credits and materials instead, but it takes longer to get. Warframe blueprints can be especially annoying as they sometimes take a while to drop all 3 pieces. I had to kill some bosses ~30-40 times to get them all for some of mine. But i know people who've gotten all of them by killing a boss less than 10 times.

I may be completely wrong if they changed him after Update 7, but jackal isnt that hard of a boss mission, at least relative to some other bosses.

but a lot of people are having trouble after the update with lower health, shields, and damage until you find and upgrade some mods to help you out boss fights are going to be hard. I don't know what level your weapons and frame are but you may just need to level up and work on your mods first.

If you have them, try to take electricity mods for corpus fights.

Thanks for help, but I don;t understand why it difficult to change your hero.I like enjoy the game, and I like graphics and gameplay but the free to play model like IOS game model. Too much play to get stuff. I think you should learn games like League of Legends and Path of Exile. THey free to play and cosmetic item. I hope game improve in future, amazing graphics and effects is such shame the gameplay.

Thanks for help, but I don;t understand why it difficult to change your hero.I like enjoy the game, and I like graphics and gameplay but the free to play model like IOS game model. Too much play to get stuff. I think you should learn games like League of Legends and Path of Exile. THey free to play and cosmetic item. I hope game improve in future, amazing graphics and effects is such shame the gameplay.

Everything except some cosmetics (and extra weapon / frame slots) are free to get, they just require work instead. It's really not too bad. I've only been here a few weeks and i've already built 2 frames, and i have enough blueprints and materials currently to build 2 or 3 more right now. but the ones i want next i need more blueprints for. I've also built a lot of weapons, and have several more built in the foundry i don't have slots for right now as I'm using others. I have spent zero money in the game so far.

Edited by jaywalker
Removed OT quote

OK, people, you're just increasing the issue. Step back for a bit. Anyways, to the original poster: the reason you can die so quickly on some levels, especially boss levels, is likely because of one or two reasons: 1) you don't have enough mods to boost your shield, health, and/or damage, or 2), you don't know the attack patterns well enough yet to solo. Try looking on youtube if you have to, but there is also a warframe wiki: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

The Bosses that have shields have gotten harder. I can't even solo hyena anymore. Every monster on this game coward beneath me before. Now by the time I reload he is at full shield, they need to slow that regen down a notch. Worst part is there are less people to help fight these bosses then there was when the game was fresh.

Can get the blueprints in game, and build these items... while frames are insanely difficult to build.... i find weapons are a tad easier...but dont expect anything in this game to be " free " its a market based game...i've sunk about 20-30 dollars into it so far, mostly on frames because i find the crafting of the frames to much of a hassel.

if you dont want to spend time spend money