The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U12 Crashes On Void Mobile Def.

Ritchel

This crashing on mobile def wasnt fixed for me since U11.

but a band-aid fix of making my texture settings to medium and all high fixed the problem

dont tell me about multirendering/dx11 and tweaking/reainstalling/fixing my windows

also tried memtest, gfx stresstest and all the scans that is appropriate, reinstalling wf, defrag analyze etc, ive tried them all, i was guided by a DE tech staff and apparently we both know to ourselves that we tried everything.

kinda weird way back from high texture setting to medium setting sweitch ALONE solved the problem, and i decided to just close my support ticket problem and marked as "solved".

i noticed crashing differs from players. you might crash on this but crash on other specific places

the reply i got from a DE tech staff was a message that they havent still seen the problem and still trying to find it. or just ignoring the problem since very few of the masses are having these crashes.

this made me regret supporting the game and will not further.  

i know very few will read this but, every update brings problems to some. 

update 11 from max texture setting to medium for me not to crash 
update 12 from medium texture setting to low for me to not crash

this is very alarming when update 13 comes the voids for me will become unplayable

i think WF should make the minimum system requirements they stated higher since im above required but crashing. sigh.

Edited by Ritchel

This is absurd as I have the same issues in the void and I'm running on a R9 290x and a 4770k i7 which is capable of running this game at over 270 fps at all times and I receive stuttering as well as these crashing issues. I have no problems in any other games and I have tried vsync/triple buffering, different drivers, restarting, ect. 

This is absurd as I have the same issues in the void and I'm running on a R9 290x and a 4770k i7 which is capable of running this game at over 270 fps at all times and I receive stuttering as well as these crashing issues. I have no problems in any other games and I have tried vsync/triple buffering, different drivers, restarting, ect. 

It is Evolution engine problem. Changing settings wont solve anything.

Sometimes i think that DE is closing their eyes on this issue, until they break the game for everyone and major S#&$storm comes.

I'm having this problem as well, although haven't found a fix yet. Most infuriating thing is when game crashes before you can even take a step four times in a row, and you can't report the problem because the error reporting server seems to be ignoring you.

Update 12 brought great stability issues.

Today more than 10 times when i complete mission objective game crashes before i can go to extraction point, it is more than annoying and this started with update 12.

Also after update 12 game more often show me "Host Migration Process" and instead continuing where i left of in mission on new host server i'm returned to multiplayer menu.

update 11 from max texture setting to medium for me not to crash 

update 12 from medium texture setting to low for me to not crash

this is very alarming when update 13 comes the voids for me will become unplayable

i think WF should make the minimum system requirements they stated higher since im above required but crashing. sigh.

I too am now having the same issues as all of you are having. I really hope the DE support team is looking into this matter. I'm new to the game and was really enjoying it until now.... :( Crashed thress times in a matter of fifteen minutes in a Void mobile Def mission.

I get crashes every 2-3 seconds after I enter a void mission since U12 came. After turning off/setting all my settings to low and I at least don't crash every time the mission starts (still can crash somewhere during the mission).

Before U12 i was fine with my settings on high (though i have existing issues with the graphics card running out of memory after playing for some time, and I'm not the only one with the same graphics card facing this problem). I'm using a GTX 560 Ti, and I doubt it's because because the card can't handle it.

Edited by 1337xor

Also started having these issues in U12 void. I will play through the entire mission with it stuttering crazily then right as i complete the final objective i assume the lotus message just seals the deal and crashes it. Never had any lag in void at all in U10/11 but 12 just lags me like crazy, i noticed in taskmanager the game is now apparently using 1.4gb of RAM, previously ive never seen it go above 750mb. Something clearly went wrong between updates.