Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

Sounds good everyone! If possible let's meet today. @ Shipo, I looked for you 2 days ago but I didn't see a friend request from you. I'll check my in game friends list and immediately accept all requests. I am in UTC -5 time zone however I am fully available to play on Friday notes and weekends. No worries on being a noob, in various times, or skill lvls. Let's squad up & have fun. Mic is optional but pls communicate in some way and pls follow this thread for future news

Hi, just realised I hadn't sent a friend request, I've just sent one now. I'll be on 4-5 days a week and always use my headset so I'll have a mic all the time. I'll be on tonight about 9GMT if you're on.

The new update brings new stuffs to experience. I hope to see many of you later today. I should be on about 7pm EST (-4 GMT). Msg me in game or feel free to msg the others listed in the original post as well. If there are any current members playing, you can help recruit by messaging players & running a few missions with them. Let me know who you played with so they can get a clan inv

Edited by (PS4)grrlscout420420

Apologies to some of the chaps who were on over the weekend, I've not been much help when it comes to runs with clan members I'm still trying to lvl and farm materials for all the Prime weapons and frames that have come out since I've been away. It's going to be quite a grind, but I'll be more helpful soon, I've got some time off work next week. 

I have looooot of T1-T3 Void keys which I've amassed so I'll be sending out invites too. Oh and to do runs for stolen dreams, need to get that new warframe.

Apologies for the wait. I can get on ltr today, about 5 or 6pm EST. If any other members can play with these new recruits, it is much appreciated. Let me know if you do so clan inv's can be sent out.

HI

I have posted here and added pending friend requests and still waiting for clan invite as I would love to join :)

You can definitely join. I will b on tonite & weekends I'm on for hrs. See u soon, ill check my in game friends list or msg thru PSN.

Hi I'm new started playing couple days ago and I'm looking for a clan that has active members and id like to join if at all possible I'm a well rounded player who adapts really fast and learns fast also. Please send me an invite thank you.

Psn = SkyniteZero