Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

Just a Reminder!! if you have friends that play WF, please let me, AcesofKings, or japaneselone know. We would like to play with all would be members and get them joined up with us.  Let your friends know how awesome we are!

Thanks again to all members who have participated in every way with the clan.  We want more people like you to join up!

I've been a member of Axios Prime for a few months now and I can say that I enjoy the game so much more now. There's always members online and willing to help with anything. From clearing planets to huntig for that elusive prime part, there will be sokmeone willing ot help or provide a  much needed void key.

Join Axios Prime and play Warframe the way it should be played, with friends!

Sage, Bio - we always have room for gamers who desire to have fun and roll with a great group of like minded players. I will send invites to both of you after work today, and look forward to gaming with you.

If connection issues still persist while DE repairs the matter, adding your names and sending clan invites will be my top priority once things are back to normal.

JapaneseLoneWolf - Axios Prime Clan Officer

Edited by (PS4)japaneselonewolf

I am usually a solo player but i do want to get into clan play. i'm interested in joining this clan but please forgive me if it takes me a bit to get super social. I usually play afternoons for a few hours. i'm a dedicated Ash player (which hopefully will be more viable after update 13). I do not use a mic and probably never will but im not completely against it.

PSN: ArcadiaExeter

I'm willing to give playing in a clan a shot, shoot me an invite please. I don't usually use a mic(I play in pubs usually), but I will if you guys want me too. Been playing solo since I got my PS4 for Christmas, met some loose acquaintances online, and just got some friends into it, but willing to play with more people. I'm usually on almost every day, and definitely on the weekends.

N_inker, an invite will be sent to you after work today. BladeKnight came online with us and had a very good time. We also picked up a random who instantly joined after running a mission with us. Everyone has a very good time, went to extraction with lots of goodies and parting gifts, and lived to tell the tale. Looking forward to doing some missions with you as well.

Our clan is very helpful to one another and we have lots of fun. We are glad to have you.