Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kril Ignores Boltor 100% Ap?

EagleRise

so, the Boltor is 100% Ap, thats mean's, ther is no way to score less then its base damage (+ damage mods) right?

yet, when fighting lieutenant leac Kril, I'n noticed that I score ~50% of the damage I should score.

is it a bug? or dose he uses some armor-piercing armor that render the Boltor useless?

Some bosses have innate damage reduction. If you shoot Hyena with Boltor, full damage on shield and half damage on health.

well, thats kinda rude on theire side.

whats the point of making a weapons thats weaker then others but with the promise of always scoring its damage, if you gonna make enemis that ignore it.

Some enemies have innate damage reduction. If you shoot Hyena with Boltor, full damage on shield and half damage on health.

Fixed it for you. Grineer Commanders and Seekers both have innate DR instead of 'armor' (and this sucks).

the difference is, that it doesnt matter where you hit the enemy with bolts, you will always deal the same damage (except headshots).

i dont know the name of the boss, but it is a grineer.

hit him with a weapon without AP ammo, and you wont deal any damage to him, until you hit his head.

but if you are using the bolts, it doesnt matter where you hit him, you will always deal damage

the difference is, that it doesnt matter where you hit the enemy with bolts, you will always deal the same damage (except headshots).

i dont know the name of the boss, but it is a grineer.

hit him with a weapon without AP ammo, and you wont deal any damage to him, until you hit his head.

but if you are using the bolts, it doesnt matter where you hit him, you will always deal damage

Er... what? This was never my experience. I burned down every boss pre-UD7 besides Phorid a whole bunch of times by just shooting him in the body with a Gorgon. Without AP mods.