Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Is Amazing.

Arkuno

I am completely in-love with Zephyr, she's a freaking incredible frame! I can finally play a frame with a CC, Nuke, Mobility and Defensive abilities that I actually have fun with,(Sorry other frames that I wont mention:() I mean! Jeebuz..

I think I'm having a fan-gasm here! DE you really outdid yourselves this time, with Valkyr being kinda meh, and Oberon not really impressing me, this new frame really rocked for me!

What are your thoughts on Zephyr guys? do you like her as much as I do? or is she just not your bread and butter?

Also how did you guys build her? mine is a Efficiency/Rush build(with Dual Zoren), she moves around faster than ANY frame I've ever seen!(I think? lol :p)

Edited by Arkuno

Zephyr is very fun  but I'm still figuring out what dive bomb is supposed to do.

You know, Heavy Impact seems to work better.

Dive bomb is currently bugged and almost never deals damage, this was confirmed on the last livestream and they are going to fix it. Heavy Impact and Dive Bomb is going to be a super fun combo.

Edited by SexyTRex

Zephyr is very fun  but I'm still figuring out what dive bomb is supposed to do.

You know, Heavy Impact seems to work better.

Apparently Dive Bomb is bugged at the moment according to the livestream, so it doesn't do as much damage and impact as it's supposed to.

*edit* Space Ninja'd.

Edited by LGear

I'm loving her, can fly around and let loose the tornados to wreck havoc before flying somewhere high to start peppering the enemies with bullets. Only problem, as mentioned above, is Divebomb either does nothing or very little nearly every time and Heavy Impact seems bugged with her as it rarely procs.

-EDIT-
Well seems it's known, missed the livestream, good to know.

Edited by Smcdonald09

Right now you can tap E while flying, and, if equipped with the right weapon, that will trigger Heavy Impact too.

Warframes only have four abilities, if Dive Bomb is going to do something every warframe can already do via mods/weapons, then it rather do it in an impressive way.

I'll wait.

Edit: Torandos are very cool, and they work very well too as a CC tool. Good job there.

Zooming around the map however is the big thing for me. I can cross entire maps in few seconds.

I can use it to snipe, then move fast to a new position. Short range weapons benefit from the ubiquity too.

And I can carpet bomb with Penta and Torid too.

Edited by Phantasmo

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out the purpose of Dive Bomb, I seem to use Tail Wind downwards more than the ACTUAL downwards ability(lol) I'm almost finished leveling her to 30 again after the first forma, might forma her again for Heavy Impact, still thinking about it.

Dive bomb is currently bugged and almost never deals damage, this was confirmed on the last livestream and they are going to fix it. Heavy Impact and Dive Bomb is going to be a super fun combo.

Now all I need is a badass looking spear and I can roleplay as a Dragoon.

she is great, but needs more air time. For an air based frame she doesn't really have any air time. I was really excited at the thought she would be able to at least hover for a second or two to aim the dive bomb or come crashing down with melee, but it is minimal at best, a slight gravity boost is all an air frame gets. Other than that she is great, really fun, just wish she wasn't a grounded air frame.

I use Zephyr as a high mobility melee frame.

Stick Steel Charge in the Aura, then grab an Orthos with range and electricity and blast.

Her abilities make her hard to hit so you get to become a freakin Jedi as you cut down numerous enemies. 

if she's high mobility WHATS HER SPRINT SPEED!!