Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Is Amazing.

Arkuno

I am completely in-love with Zephyr, she's a freaking incredible frame! I can finally play a frame with a CC, Nuke, Mobility and Defensive abilities that I actually have fun with,(Sorry other frames that I wont mention:() I mean! Jeebuz..

Lol what?

"CC" is quite random and way worse than Vortex or any other CC ability

Nuke? Don't make me laugh. Her damage is pitiful.

Defensive? Kinda. Turbulence is pretty buggy atm.

Mobility, I'll give you that. She's very fun due to her high mobility/jumping control/low-g jumping/Tailwind, but outside of that, she's practically useless.

Edited by Polarthief

Do they synergize at all?  If not then they really ought to.

He meant divebomb and heavy impact.

Right now you can tap E while flying, and, if equipped with the right weapon, that will trigger Heavy Impact too.

Warframes only have four abilities, if Dive Bomb is going to do something every warframe can already do via mods/weapons, then it rather do it in an impressive way.

I'll wait.

Edit: Torandos are very cool, and they work very well too as a CC tool. Good job there.

Zooming around the map however is the big thing for me. I can cross entire maps in few seconds.

I can use it to snipe, then move fast to a new position. Short range weapons benefit from the ubiquity too.

And I can carpet bomb with Penta and Torid too.

Ive did combo a jump attack and divebomb. first youll blast the ground with DB then youll bounce up and smash the ground with your melee weapon.
so if also ehavy impact would stack.

Imagine DB deals 500 dmg at the lowest altitude that HI would trigger.
HI: 300 dmg.
Melee jump 200-400.
youll hit 1000-1200 aoe. would be pretty awesome. but this is pure theory for now till they fix the skill.

• 2 weeks later...

She feels tanky when you've got turbulence on and maxed out shields (little over 1230) which I really like. Her Tailwind gives her great mobility and speed, so she may be slower on foot than Volt, but would probably win in a race across a map. Her Ult is a bit too flashy, shakes the screen too much making it hard to aim, it's also hard to see through the cyclones but it's really useful to take the heat off you or control a choke point. I don't know what sort of damage output her Ult has but for me it's just an added bonus whatever damage it does do. I don't even use her Divebomb, there's no information on the Warframe wiki about it's stats and with the other 3 abilities I really don't need anyway.

All in all, great frame. She's far from useless, but I've yet to test her against anything past level 35 which she handled well.