Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor Fandub And Other

Jowain

He was Grineer and then became corrputed by the Orokin, this character inspired Vor's current status as a Grineer corrupted by the Void.

Really? I knew they had couldn't have just randomly thought to add him to void like that especially since it conflicts with the lore as he is supposed to be dead.

Really hoping that they throw Zet Kuur in, you've already got half of the work done for him, plus an actual void boss would be great, since even the infected have a leader though it's really a Hive mind. The corrupted just kinda show up like " ....ummm yea kill the intruders" No real objective there.

Impressive most impressive this sounds like a really interesting quest line and story I would so love for this to be put into the game :) when you finish it you really should email steve this personally. If this is put in the game I will certainly play it.

MAN!!! I would LOVE to see an animated series for Warframe, it Dosnt have to be about the Tenno, just like this about the REST of the Warframe universe and lore, I LOVE this man this is so immersive I just listened to it all and LOVE it all. I wish we could get more like this!!!  

Oh don't get me wrong, I love the my Kubrow, however I feel the means of getting the egg and mods are pretty cruel and unecessary. And it also turned something players looked forward to into a marketing tool, which is REALLY irritating.

we should already have assumed that they would charge plat to get them fast though. 

and I personally dont find the way to obtain the eggs cruel. they are feral, and will attack and kill you without hesitation. and that fact they can oneshot players means its even a fair fight. plus video game logic. IRL you wouldnt have to kill so much and would probably be able to find an egg on the first try, but since you are able to get them completely free they had to put some RNG behind it to give players incentive to skip all that. And its pretty much high-mid, to endgame content so there really isnt forced plat usage save for the random fur scrambler witch has been removed for rethinking. So while you have good points, the whole thing is still pretty fair, and requires no usage of platinum except for cosmetic purposes. 

Oh they removed the scrambler? Well that's good I guess? Anyways, this is not the thread to be discussing this, it's strictly for feedback and thoughts.

yeah true off topic, anyway. I still love this fan lore you've done it felt like I was playing the game and listening to Audio logs found at random in the game! I was even playing the game while listening to these XD talk about immersion. This felt like canon lore XD

Edited by Senketsu_

I'd love to, sad thing is he can't be reached through this messaging system, guess it's to spare him from message overflow (which is understandable).

Ah didn't know that well we should find someway to put you in contact with the devs because this is pretty awesome and would be really cool to have in game I mean you have pretty much done most of the work yourself all they need to do is make a model and stuff for the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, you did good here... I admire your talents with the audio logs. It help imagine where this guy stands. I was thinking it was a bit odd though to have the hole orokin concept though... but all in all. this was pretty laid out, and organized, so I'm looking past that. Good job man! :D