Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parry Animation

WhiteSteel

I love the new feature but the parry animation to block bullets with a sword could look better in my opinion... I see it is supposed to block bullets a bit like a fan, but it looks way too slow, if it was faster the effect would be much more impressive. Either that or make it so that the warframe just places his blade in front of each bullet, blocking the trajectory, that would be pretty cool but I don't know if it is too hard to make it happen.

Mouse button 4. If your mouse doesn't have that many buttons you can choose another in the controls menu. Consumes stamina and so far I don't even notice any difference in the damage I receive but anyways I am just discussing the animation...

I love the new feature but the parry animation to block bullets with a sword could look better in my opinion... I see it is supposed to block bullets a bit like a fan, but it looks way too slow, if it was faster the effect would be much more impressive. Either that or make it so that the warframe just places his blade in front of each bullet, blocking the trajectory, that would be pretty cool but I don't know if it is too hard to make it happen.

+1 Make it so DE!

Yeah I would prefer the parry to WORK before they focus on making it look stylish, personally because as of right now, it doesn't.

xD agreed, right now it doesn't work. But it's better if we discuss one problem at a time, makes better feedback, so let's try to focus on the animation for now shall we?

Umm... it does, you cant just go into a group of 10-20 grineers and expect the dmg to dissapear, i think the dmg reduction is about 50%-25%, though it drains alot of stamina and isnt really usefull, since you have to keep the stance and be looking at them, functions as a meat shield for others i guess..