Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ship Travel And Space Battle With The Talk Of Lobbies In Devstream 22

Zentique

With all the hype of the recent talk of lobbies and ship docking does that mean well get our self a ship as a some what and as a way to say as our home instance outside of the dojo. If this were to happen,would we get to use this as a new way to see our personal achievement and a way to store and pick up our weapon and arsenal where we have a locker like a clothes cleaner we get to see our war frames spinning hanging up and put them on and a off and maybe with idea get to see what inside the Warframes and even better get special item and mods from our achievement like i killed this boss or i made it here to this planet. and maybe a weapon rack so purchase those spot make use of it rather than holding 50 weapons at the same time this isn't skyrim and it make use of the ship because you'd have to change, go back in to change your load out and make use of the ship and have you be able just like the dojo increase speed of travel docking and maybe if they'd want to do this Space battles or raid that would be a better way to reintroduce the raid system and the way to counter act this is by make your ship defense up but its slow you down. and many more idea can go in to this but im about to reach my limit in characters. plz comment and maybe if this get more views Development might look at this for ideas 

Sincerity and integrity,

Zentique  

With all the hype of the recent talk of lobbies and ship docking does that mean well get our self a ship as a some what and as a way to say as our home instance outside of the dojo. If this were to happen,would we get to use this as a new way to see our personal achievement and a way to store and pick up our weapon and arsenal where we have a locker like a clothes cleaner we get to see our war frames spinning hanging up and put them on and a off and maybe with idea get to see what inside the Warframes and even better get special item and mods from our achievement like i killed this boss or i made it here to this planet. and maybe a weapon rack so purchase those spot make use of it rather than holding 50 weapons at the same time this isn't skyrim and it make use of the ship because you'd have to change, go back in to change your load out and make use of the ship and have you be able just like the dojo increase speed of travel docking and maybe if they'd want to do this Space battles or raid that would be a better way to reintroduce the raid system and the way to counter act this is by make your ship defense up but its slow you down. and many more idea can go in to this but im about to reach my limit in characters. plz comment and maybe if this get more views Development might look at this for ideas 

Sincerity and integrity,

Zentique  

ALso Feel free to post how you see fit love the help and suggestions..... { =D

No, I wouldn't want ships and ship travel. Seeing ships coming in and out of the space station is one thing, but a ship for each player? And then morphing into ship battles?

No, I'm still wanting to be a ninja, not a ship's captain.

Well how about that it was just a personal instance where you could equip stuff and access the starmap and dock into the space station lobbies with the personal instances