Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

It was from back when he was called "Locust"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/143991-thank-you-for-watching-prime-time-9/

Prime Time #9

Well, Megan seemed to really like it and said that she was keeping up with its progress. I wonder what she thinks of it now? Seeing that just makes me want it to make it in so much more, she seemed as interested in it as all of us, how has it not made it in?

Well, Megan seemed to really like it and said that she was keeping up with its progress. I wonder what she thinks of it now? Seeing that just makes me want it to make it in so much more, she seemed as interested in it as all of us, how has it not made it in?

I dunno.. ¯\(ツ)/¯

We'll see eventually.  We can only hope that Typhus can make it into the game.  I'll wait for the day.  *▽*

@ RedSkittlez: I was on Twitter just now and noticed a dude had a "Locust" account which heavily used your art for Typhus. Is that your account or did you allow the use of the art? I could not find any indication that you did or that it's your account.

Just making sure.

@ RedSkittlez: I was on Twitter just now and noticed a dude had a "Locust" account which heavily used your art for Typhus. Is that your account or did you allow the use of the art? I could not find any indication that you did or that it's your account.

Just making sure.

I am aware of 'said person'.  I'm going to clarify that it's not me or an account I made.  I know it's a guy who's using my artwork without my permission, I have tweeted 'said person' and have received no response.

Edited by RedSkittlez

The one I linked in my post, yes.

I am aware of 'said person'.  I'm going to clarify that it's not me or an account I made.  I know it's a guy who's using my artwork without my permission, I have tweeted 'said person' and have received no response.

Thought as much. Pretty much a $&*^ move from the dude, if you ask me. 

Well, incidentally, blue words are blue because they are links, it's not that the word is blue and happens to have a link.

Unless of course you use more advanced BBC code and make a blue-underlined work that isn't a link, but that's a horse of a different color. 

~The twitter account issue has been resolved~

He is now telling people where he got the concept from and telling people that he is not me. I'm perfectly fine with him role-playing as my character and all issues have been resolved.

hey guys I dont know if this is ok but I just sent a link to this thread to DERebecca, telling them to look at this amazing concept Mr.RedSkittlez had made.

Well, apparently they already had a look at it when it was still Locust, but Red has added a lot and changed the design some since then.

~The twitter account issue has been resolved~

He is now telling people where he got the concept from and telling people that he is not me. I'm perfectly fine with him role-playing as my character and all issues have been resolved.

You're generous ^_^ . 

I wouldn't have let him use it, since at the start he didn't say it wasn't his art/idea. 

I can't really mention what concept I'm doing next, but don't fret!  I'm still working on Typhus, just taking a little break. But I can tell you I'm doing an audio fan-fiction for Typhus, similar to the audio tapes from Borderlands. Dialogue written by Teqnologyque, voicing done by yours truly, Me. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104412948/02.mp3 This is not a finalized version of his voice, just an example.

*This is a work in progress.  We might not do it because of lack of resources. (Keep in mind, this is a audio fan-fiction, and has nothing to do with any current or updated lore.)

I personaly think it should sound a bit younger, with maybe a scratchy sounding voice. Thats just my opinion.