Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

really? i thought they were working on like a nature frame or something. they said something like that in Tenno Live

the nature frame was a joke, and yeah DERebecca said that the next frame has a "thing" for Pistols. heres hoping for Typhus after that though.

dude this is amazing...if de puts this on i guarantee that i would buy that frame in the market.....good job RedSkittlez

^^^^^^^^^

ALL OF THIS

Ask my clan and friends i have a semi-elite mindset: if you take the time to build a frame you deserve it more, you are cheating if you buy it. I would cheat to buy this frame. it's that epic. If this guy was announced i'd buy it the moment update hit. like a midnight release.

Yep. This one had a whole deep headcannon and Lotus was a member of the royal family I believe.

Seriously, the quality of the writing in fan Zone is amazing :)

I agree, writers of the fan zone are really skilled :3

the nature frame was a joke, and yeah DERebecca said that the next frame has a "thing" for Pistols. heres hoping for Typhus after that though.

A gunner-Frame ? Aww yeah ! :D

warframe___typhus_short_movie_by_redskit

Typhus short movie?

Yes that's right, typhus might have a little short movie, approximately 30 mins.

It's going to be fall CG and I have found two talented CGI artists who will help me on the project.

It's based on his origin and the Honour guards.

But please be aware this will be all 100% fan made, which means we are doing this on our spare time.

(If this project doesn't work out I will release the script as a fan fiction)

Here some test dialogues:

Make peace with your gods - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104412948/01.mp3

I can taste your fears - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104412948/02.mp3

Oh My God, *fangirling on the inside* I can not wait to see this!!!

Lots can fit into 30 min if done properly.

The number of inflated big budget movies I have seen the past year is mind blowing.

Less is usually more. Everyone got mass hysteria after Transformers, LoTR, and all the sci-fi crap they keep ruining.

Oh I didn't mean to rant, it just get on my nerves that SW a new hope, Aliens and Blade Runner *still* outclass the new movies. Wht? They make poor scripts or ignore the writers/concept artists.

Phew. Carry on.

Lots can fit into 30 min if done properly.

The number of inflated big budget movies I have seen the past year is mind blowing.

Less is usually more. Everyone got mass hysteria after Transformers, LoTR, and all the sci-fi crap they keep ruining.

Oh I didn't mean to rant, it just get on my nerves that SW a new hope, Aliens and Blade Runner *still* outclass the new movies. Wht? They make poor scripts or ignore the writers/concept artists.

Phew. Carry on.

sorry but LoTR was always amazing.