The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

Lots can fit into 30 min if done properly.

The number of inflated big budget movies I have seen the past year is mind blowing.

Less is usually more. Everyone got mass hysteria after Transformers, LoTR, and all the sci-fi crap they keep ruining.

Oh I didn't mean to rant, it just get on my nerves that SW a new hope, Aliens and Blade Runner *still* outclass the new movies. Wht? They make poor scripts or ignore the writers/concept artists.

Phew. Carry on.

LoTR Never got old, and with the new Hobbit movies coming out, they are getting even more attention.

But never mind that right now, I CANNOT wait to see the Typhus movie, as you said, a lot can fit into 30 mins ;)

warframe_by_redskittlez_da-d77ez6o.png

Hey guys we are beginning the 3d

modeling process of Typhus if you want

to observe our progress as well as yell

at the modeler(s) please follow us on Twitter :)

https://twitter.com/SkittlezKun/status/529430326485843968

lol and i was considering making a fanart with blender. but looks like you're already at it, lol.

but tbh that looks like a crap ton of polygons. are you using subsurf or multires?

well, blender has a new addon with a retopo setting. but i think it requires a manual install

I keep thinking I will install Blender, install the Maya-mod to get the same ui and buttonsupport, and learn to use Cycles Render.

But then lazyness takes me, and Sculptris lures me back in :)

Thanks for the tip though. I know Sculptris and Blender can work in harmony if you bleed some for it.

i

I keep thinking I will install Blender, install the Maya-mod to get the same ui and buttonsupport, and learn to use Cycles Render.

But then lazyness takes me, and Sculptris lures me back in :)

Thanks for the tip though. I know Sculptris and Blender can work in harmony if you bleed some for it.

how'd u get maya?

still pretty darn accurate. ninjas used whatever they had.

well the stereotype that ninjas and samurai are polar opposites is not accurate, often a shogun would employ the services of ninja and samurai alike, and both were skilled in multiple weapons, the only difference was one was the equivalent of a Japanese knight and therefore a lesser noblemen and the other was still a peasant

well the stereotype that ninjas and samurai are polar opposites is not accurate, often a shogun would employ the services of ninja and samurai alike, and both were skilled in multiple weapons, the only difference was one was the equivalent of a Japanese knight and therefore a lesser noblemen and the other was still a peasant

Finally someone knows what their talking about.

Edited by RedSkittlez