Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Randy Fellows Looking For Love

Versal

Me and my man-friend associate, Terrorist, are looking for a Dojo to call home. We are two 1 year-long players recovering from a 6 month break of playing and are interested in shoving our hoarded crap into your Dojo.

In terms of our activities, we enjoy romantic candle light dinners, walks on the beach, as well as brutally murdering things with an assortment of weaponry.

We do not take this game seriously. We're casual on this game so our playtime is usually focused around weekends, more so on my end as I attend college. We actively use Skype because we like to video chat ourselves furiously masturbating to our victories, but we can use teamspeak and vent if needed. My friend Danny also moderates a raid call (of which he told me to plug because he's incredibly lonely.)

In terms of Warframes, Terrorist has a Saryn, Mag, Vauban, and Valkyr at 30, and a Nova and Zephyr pre-30. I have a 30 Vauban, a 28 Frost Prime, pre-30 Excal Prime (which was 30 but I forma-ed once), and a Nyx, Mag, Valkyr, and Nekros at pre-30.

We're sometimes friendly, but fairly helpful and knowledgeable about the game and will run your newbies to help give them a feel of our prowess, inspiring them to reach a level of masculinity only known to Levar Burton.

levar_responds-265x400.jpg

We totally don't want to join a clan for the sole reason of having "friendlies" to shield us from bullets using their bodies. I have a Master emblem so obviously my word is trustworthy enough.

Dilagen is always open for new members. You are free to do whatever you want, and will be rewarded for being a strong addition to the clan with clan ranks, and if you are very exceptional in battle, you can gain your own personal dueling room which you are allowed to decorate as you see fit!
We could always use some more veteran players to help our newer ones! I myself have been playing since open beta too

I'm not entirely sure why I enjoyed reading this so much, I think it was something about the combination of "man-friend-associate-terrorist", "video chat ourselves furiously masturbating to our victories", and "Levar Burton".

Thanks for the hilarious clan request, wish I had something to offer you but at the moment the Broframe alliance can only have Moon clans. I wish we could make some Shadow and Ghost clans but the Alliance system is pretty weak at the moment.

Hey their randy's! we are looking for some tenno to give some love to and send the love around! Please read the passage of text below to help you convince that this is the clan for you!

Tenno Inc. 

DmufIIY.png

Who we are as a clan

We are a happy go Tenno family! We embrace respect and power. We are an active clan (weekend active). We do not judge the weak, nor do we cower from the strong. A lone tenno can be powerful, but united tenno is a force to be reckoned with. Where ever a brother of Tenno Inc. stands, we stand behind our brothers with ready to strike who ever opposes one of us.

Benefits

Completed research

Fun times

Helping hand

a unique clan system

Comms

What we have that no other clan have

We offer a new way of earn your rank and with the added bonus. we like to call it "jobs" where you are given a goal or objective to complete and depending on the job itself you can earn the following: Platinum, rare mods, ranking up in the clan.

These jobs are a way to keep the clan alive and and intresting. These goals may very from  surviving a specific min/max amount of time to beat the time. The rewards depends on the goal of the mission and the mission type. For example: (medium difficulty mission) Reach the top 100 weekly leaderboards and when your objective is done your reward with 100 plat and a upgrade in clan rank. Please do note that these "jobs" are optional.

The Dojo

Easy-to-use-yet-awesome design

As peviously mentioned completed research (even zypher yes) 

3 duel rooms.

Reactor floor. 

A memorial room

Obstacle coarse

Trading post

Party room (yes you heard correct)

The ranks (from ruler and descending) 

CEO

Vice-President

Chief officer

Team leader

Manager

Desk Jockey

The new guy

Assistent*

Side note: With every rank you gain in the clan you gain a extra perk. In the dojo there is a special circle where you will have a seat of honor for those who wish to attend meetings .(attending these are optional) 

The requirements

Respect for tenno and clan brothers 

Log in atleast once a week or if you have a difficult time and can't acces warframe in-game for quite some while you can pm me.

Minimum mastery rank 5(Grants you the new guy rank)

Tenno with a mastery rank of 1 - 4 will be put into the Assistent rank until he reaches mastery rank 5.

Where do I sign up?

You can post here or pm: Sadisticnerd or NitroTrigger137 or me!

one last question: Will it cost me my soul?

Nope :) 
Edited by RevoThornax