Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient Retubution Fake Mod Bug.

Nuparu92

My guess as to this would have to be that this could be a unfinished mod that accidentally got added to the drop tables like that previous set of mods that included the speed aura. The way it says Passive Focus on it suggests it may be for the focus system talked about in the last livestream. This is purely just speculation though.

My guess as to this would have to be that this could be a unfinished mod that accidentally got added to the drop tables like that previous set of mods that included the speed aura. The way it says Passive Focus on it suggests it may be for the focus system talked about in the last livestream. This is purely just speculation though.

This mod has been showing up since update 8 or 9.

This mod for some reason always shows up again around major updates. No idea what the deal is with it.

*cough* creepypasta incoming *Cough* Lol :P.

There it is again, how many times has this mod haunted me, ten times, a hundred? A thousand, I do not know, it taunts me endlessly with it's illogical stats and mysterious apperance, is it telling me something?

Just my cruddy attempt at writing there, anyways I'm surprised there aren't creepypastas about this already.

This mod has been showing up since update 8 or 9.

This mod for some reason always shows up again around major updates. No idea what the deal is with it.

i joined since u8, and i haven't seen this mod since then until u12 release, i haven't seen anyone talking about this mod either, which mission was it dropping that time?