Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wonder If There Will Be A Halberd Melee Weapon?

TidesoftheTempest

Yup. Orthos and the Reapers are nice, but my favorite weapons are polearms and I don't consider any current weapons to fall into that category. We'll see what the JK's new animations are, but it's still a crushing weapon. A good polearm weapon+animations would, IMHO, be light attack puncture(thrusts) and charge attack slash (chop) damage.

Or, you know... whatever absurd(awesome) element they decide to make a blade out of. :P

Edited by VKhaun

Yup. Orthos and the Reapers are nice, but my favorite weapons are polearms and I don't consider any current weapons to fall into that category. We'll see what the JK's new animations are, but it's still a crushing weapon. A good polearm weapon+animations would, IMHO, be light attack puncture(thrusts) and charge attack slash (chop) damage.

Or, you know... whatever absurd(awesome) element they decide to make a blade out of. :P

Somehow I imagine it would be Tenno made too. I was thinking of the charge attack being a hole chop downwards attack..... plus a lot of spinning.

I don't care so much about Halberds. I really wanna see a spear or javelin already. We need a puncture-based heavy melee weapon already, plus if it's Tenno made, it can finally replace the stupid Skana abominations that come from Radial Javelin.