Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix The Banshee's Sonar!

.Sol

SONAR isn't working!!! sometimes it marks the enemy on the mini-map and sometimes it doesn't show 'em. pliiiiiis fixx that! i noticed it only work when the banshee is the host, thats stupid!! .-. fix IMPORTANT THINGS not pointless glitches!!.seriously,,,

it's frustrating sonar its not working and SILENCE is just USELESS, .-. seriously DEV.

Sonar also doesn't work for the host. Or rather, it's very, very finnicky. I'd much rather Sonar be a continuous aura that Banshee casts. It'd follow her around as she moves, so you don't have to recast it when you enter a new area.

It also doesn't have a timer on the new HUD. That needs to be fixed ASAP. Trying to guess where I should fit Sonar into my rotation is irritating because it decreases the amount of damage my team and I can put out.

most times when ive tried casting sonar, by the time shes done her little animation and its spread all over, theres tpyically a few moments delay before any of the weak spots show up, and ofc when they do appear, everythings been killed already in those few seconds delay, which kinda made it all a pointless exercise.