The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Those Blue Dots On A Warframes Fore-Arm Or Weapon?

sp4rtan148

back b4 U6 the blue dots showed how many mods you had equipped

we didnt use to have mod cards, but we had a tree node upgrade system and some of the nodes were things like more shield/hps/etc for the frames (also the 4 powers were nodes u had to unlock) and more dmg/reload/ammo/firerate/etc for the weapons, then some nodes were open mod slots

and the blue gems was a visual representation of how many mod nodes you had unlocked and/or put mods into (mods were very different back then too, they were random and no ranks, you just tried to find ones with better stats)

the wiki has more info on closed beta stuff i think, those were some interesting times, game has changed a lot since then

back b4 U6 the blue dots showed how many mods you had equipped

we didnt use to have mod cards, but we had a tree node upgrade system and some of the nodes were things like more shield/hps/etc for the frames (also the 4 powers were nodes u had to unlock) and more dmg/reload/ammo/firerate/etc for the weapons, then some nodes were open mod slots

and the blue gems was a visual representation of how many mod nodes you had unlocked and/or put mods into (mods were very different back then too, they were random and no ranks, you just tried to find ones with better stats)

the wiki has more info on closed beta stuff i think, those were some interesting times, game has changed a lot since then

Yeah I was there for the tree thing for like a week.