The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Aura Gaming... The Mature And Helpful Community (Recruitment Is Open!)

(PSN)INNERCHYLD

As a working family man, I built a clan key to play/trade with my son and realized quickly the commitment needed wasn't feasible. If you'll have me, I'm relatively new and started as Volt-his look and powers remind me of one of my favorite ghost stories and legends: Sugawara no Michizane's transformation to Karai Tenjin (Celestial King of Fire and Lightning).

My new plan is to find a clan with the necessary infrastructure and great community. I guess I need to deactivate my 1-man clan status? I have some art skill if you are looking for member contribution.

Thanks!

Hi Silver. I will drop you an invite within the next couple of hours when I next log in to Warframe.

Yes you will need to leave your current clan before I can invite you.

Also, we welcome any kind of contribution to the DA community. Be it artistic or even just being active in discussions on our website @ www.darkauragaming.net and in-game clan chat.

Welcome to Dark Aura! :D

@Silverback73. Hi, I've tried to inv you but it says you are still in a clan. Let me know when you have left your clan and I will inv you again.

Cheers.

@shadowninja60 and niedomyty. inv sent guys welcome to DA. :)

BTW niedomyty, a Mic isn't essential but you should have got 1 free with your ps4. I only point this out because I didn't realize it was a Mic when I first got mine lol. It is on the small 1 piece headphones.

Edited by (PS4)AlexDonnelly1234

Hello, I recently discovered Wareframe and have been enjoying it while trying to learn the game. I think I have enough understanding to start branching out and becoming part of a clan.

I've been a MMORPG on the PC for years and have played just about every MMO out there. I've been everything from just an active grunt to a guild leader in all of the MMOs I have played over the years.

I'm new to PS4 MMOs (this is my first) so learning the social side of it while still playing is a new challenge but is an important part that I am still working on.

If you are still looking for casual players that are still learning the ropes of the Tenno, I would like to join.

q

Hi,I'm from an Asia server and I am looking for a clan with active players which i can play with and learn more about the game...
Is it possible for me to join your clan? I don't know how the clan system works in the game and I hope i can find a suitable clan for me to stay :)

Clan system is fairly straightforward in Warframe. When you join the clan you will be able to build Dojo Key to access Clan Dojo with Trading Station (to trade with other players) and Research Labs that sell unique clan tech weapons and warframes that you can't get anywhere else.

I sent you an invite and it should be in your Inbox. Hop you like what you see;)

I played on pc forever ago and stopped for a while and thought I may get into this a bit on ps4 with a good clan (since let's face it, it kinda isn't good at all solo due to the emphasis on clans and alliances of sorts).

Do you have activity rules or anything? I'm currently playing gta on my secondary account so I could start that from scratch without losing everything, but plan to play this on my primary one here. Just curious about this because I'm not always on with this account and don't want to feel like I'm obligated to get on every 2 days or something like that when I can't always manage it.

I would like to join :)

I have pmed you and are eager to know if you would have me ;)!

The invites are in your inboxes. Welcome to DA.

I played on pc forever ago and stopped for a while and thought I may get into this a bit on ps4 with a good clan (since let's face it, it kinda isn't good at all solo due to the emphasis on clans and alliances of sorts).

Do you have activity rules or anything? I'm currently playing gta on my secondary account so I could start that from scratch without losing everything, but plan to play this on my primary one here. Just curious about this because I'm not always on with this account and don't want to feel like I'm obligated to get on every 2 days or something like that when I can't always manage it.

We don't require you to play every day or something like that. The only inactivity rule we have is that after 45 days of not logging in you will be kicked to make space for active members. I sent you an invite, you decide for yourself if it's ok with you;)

We don't require you to play every day or something like that. The only inactivity rule we have is that after 45 days of not logging in you will be kicked to make space for active members. I sent you an invite, you decide for yourself if it's ok with you;)

Thanks. I've seen anywhere from a week for some to 20 or 40 days, which is more than reasonable lol.