Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Needs To Be A Way To Trade...

LordLokai

Seriously more and more i look at this game more i realize needs to be an in game auction house, with an ingame economy... Because more i play more i can see it becoming frustraiting to do an area 10,000 times and either not get what you need or not get materials you need... and being completely frustraited beyond end. Already hitting that somewhat trying to make my bow... at very least let us trade with our friends seems a waste to get all these random mods and end up selling certain ones you dont want... when could be trading them for stuff you do want.

I agree with friend-trading, but not the whole aution-house shtick. Tit-for-tat trading is much less exploitable compared to "SELLING MAXED VOLT SKILLS 20M CREDS"

thats just communitys fault for buying it at that price also, i figure shouldnt be able to sell anything you've leveled up, at all example...could sell a blue print or materials, for a weapon but not actual weapon or frame. Otherwise just allowing people to buy max level gear, but an AH isnt bad... you usually wont ever get the 3 bazillion prices when its a global AH because everyone will under cut you.

We would need another wipe for p2p trading or an auction house, otherwise the prices would be very very dumb. There are people sitting on 10-20mil with nothing to spend it on even after upgrading everything they've gotten so far, people like that would pay 5mil for rare max upgraded things.

In the pre-update 7 version of Warframe, I felt trading was a bad thing to implement. I've changed my tune now that mods are based around trading cards. Trading would make it so much easier to max out mods without having to invest your whole life into Warframe. (Also, rarity system is kind of redundant if you can't trade away your rare mods ;D)