Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catalyst Not Transferring

Fallen_Angel_X2

I just recently made the dual cestra and used my level 30 (with a catalyst) in the build. I found that after it was complete that the dual cestra didn't have a catalyst. It may just be me, but it seems a bit unfair to spend money on something like a catalyst and have it deleted when making a dual version of a weapon. It'd make more sense to have the catalyst transfer to the new weapon that was being made with a pre-existing weapon that had already been upgraded. I hope it were to be "fixed" sometime in the future as I will not be putting another catalyst into that weapon. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a pleasant day.

Edited by Fallen_Angel_X2

It may be a pain but that's why you build another one if you don't want to waste your catalyst. Going by what you've stated that means you should technically be using a catalyst on the second Cestra as well. Wrong section by the way, this is GD, not the Feedback forum with suggestions.

Edited by Naith

I hope DE reads my response: Please give an option of a dominate weapon and a secondary weapon slot for a dual weapon creation, with catalyst and forma from the dominate being applied to the new dual weapon. 

This wouldn't hurt sales, and would encourage people to use catalyst on any new pistol that the creative weapon designer come up with.

Edited by LazyKnight