Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest Way To Lv Up Gear?

GhostWOlf995

Question

9 answers to this question

In my experience, Survival net the greatest exp amount. What I recommend is to bring your gear to Apollodorus and use it on the low level Grineer there, and stay for a while. Ideally, you would use the gear to be leveled as much as possible and would stay for a very long time to see the Heavies in quantities. 

If you depend from the exp given by other Tenno, you will take longer to level stuff. Mobile Defenses missions are acceptable, but good groups to get a lot of exp are rare, you're better off relying on yourself in survivals, IMO. 

My personal process to lv30 in 3 maps (with booster) or ~6 maps (without) is: Apollodorus [Mercury] > Keeler [saturn] > Cupid [uranus]

Of course this requires a lv30 frame with the power to withstand the masses of Grinner Heavies in Cupid, like Loki or Rhino.

It depends what the "gear" is. To maximize things you need to understand how exp gets distributed.

If you kill it with a weapon: half exp to the weapon, half to the warframe

If you kill it with a warframe power: all exp to the warframe

If someone else kills it: 25% of the exp goes to each weapon and the warframe.

I like ODD for leveling stuff.

If you are leveling your warframe, try to kill stuff with warframe powers or bring a nice penta or something and kill.

If you are trying to level a weapon, try to use the weapon to kill. If you can't, you're better off in a group where other people are making kills. If you kill things with your primary your secondary won't be getting exp so if that's what you're trying to level, solo won't cut it.