Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Frame.

cman9898

Heya peeps!

This is Dragonion (Dra-Go-Nee-An). The dragon frame.

Powers

1. Dragon Breath: Shoots out a continuous cone of fire that has a radius of ____ meters, deals ____ dmg, lasts for ____ sec. Cost of 25 energy.

2. Dragon Hide: Greatly reduces damage for ____ sec, adds ____ slash dmg to all melee attacks. Cost of 50 energy.

3. Dragon Glide: Deploys semi transparent wings that cause you to glide when falling. While deployed consumes ____ energy per sec. Push the W key to increase downward angle, push S to decrease downward angle, push 3 to cancle power.

4. Call Of The Dragon: Calls small dragon helpers that attack nearby enemies. Has a radius of ____ meters, lasts  ____ sec, Deals ____ dmg per sec.

Scan0021_1.jpg

Just did a few changes to the pic.... The helm looked dorky before....  Its a bit better now....

Edited by cman9898

I don't usually like to post.. but to be honest.. I love the idea of a Dragon Frame, could be like, the opposite of Zephyr? Like how Nyx is to Excalibur? Could possibly be a slow and tanky frame, but utilizes his wings for mobility? Either way, I'd love to see a dragon frame!

Also, I'm giving this concept a shot, too. A Dragon themed warframe is something that should've been thought and conceptualized ages ago.

Right now sketching it, all I can say is I added a few more 'details' to cman9898's original design. And no, sadly, no photoshop, just good old fashioned paper and pencil.