Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moon Rabbit Frame(Loliframe) Concept

Adenela

After looking at ember's profile in the codex apparently the tenno had powers since they were children. seeing as how they were launched into space and through a wormhole and soaked up enough radiation to shoot fire from their eyes and hands, teleport, and generate a magnetic fields so strong they can magnetize bones I find it too hard not to imagine that some of them have stunted growth(as opposed to rhino *ahem* growth). However frame size and shape is based on their ability so in other words we need a reason for the frame to be a loli. The only excuse i can think of is some kind of small animal(OR a mahoushojo but thats a stretching it a bit).

If you dont understand how rabbits could be related to the moon then you might wanna look it up in east asian culture(i think it originates from Chinese since it has something to do with some horai elixir of life and some moon goddess). Now what powers could this frame possibly have? well its related to the moon and the myths of the moon are endless. I particularly like the one about lunatics(these days it means crazy person but its actually relating to people affected by the moon). Rabbit characters also tend to have sly and trickster like behaviors like bugs bunny or tewi from the touhou series. As a loliframe i would also imagine it to be particularly squishy but fast like a rabbit.

heath:50(100)

shields:150(200)

armor:10

energy:100(200)

speed:1.3(jump height and distance increased)

Polarities: 2 -

aura: -

Spellcards:

1. Pickpocket:player lunges forward and anyone within a fixed radius of 5m will drop ammunition and energy orbs. Enemies that dont make direct contact will get knocked back and forced to reload their weapons right after. Enemies that the player collides into or makes direct contact will get knocked down and disarmed. Affected by power damage and duration(similar to rhino charge and excaliber slashdash). Does magnetic damage.

2. Mindshock:player glares at the enemy with the eyes of a lunatic, freezing all enemies infront of the player for 10seconds and then knocks them down. affected by duration and range.

3. Trickster:player tricks enemies around the player preventing them from targeting/seeing/noticing the player and allies similar to invisibility but only to enemies affected. Enemies not in range of the ability when it is cast will still be able to target the player and allies. This is similar to banshee's silence but not entirely useless. affected by duration and range.

4. Lunatic:player creates several decoys around her causing enemies to target them instead of the player and allies. This is similar to chaos except they don't attack each other. decoys can only be harmed by melee units. affected by range(space between decoys), duration, and power damage(amount of decoys created similar to nekros's shadows of the dead ability).

because how her abilities behave she's basically useless against infested but an amazing cc against grineer and corpus. also good for sustain with her pickpocket.

Hopefully I'll be able to draw concept for this as well.

Well, it's because of the term 'loli', comig from 'lolita complex': "The phrase is a reference to Vladimir Nabokov's book Lolita, in which a middle-aged man becomes sexually obsessed with a twelve-year-old girl." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_complex

That's creepy.

Other than that- a smaller Warframe would be diffcult to make blend in with the whole aestetics of the game, where everyone is approx. the same height. She'd need to jump way too high for her height in order to reach certain parkour elements. That'd look odd.