The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Embolist

GhostWOlf995

Hy guys..

Why is embolist weaker then some other weapons.. Embolist requere 8mastery and very short range 6m,even clan weapon. The dmg us enough to make us use it withthat range.. Yea uts aoe,but other weapons can do dmg to grouped enemys aswell,and for embolist to shine we need to group up enemys,which is hard.. Even at forums,whenever someone ask for weapon suggestion nobody mention embolist..

Update 12:

- Embolist now has increased damage and forced poison proc.

The problem is, that any other elemental combination doesn't proc at all due to this. at ~28%Status/sec you'd think it would proc at least once during a boss fight, but, from my experience all I see are toxic(poison) proc, and not the proc from my elemental combinations(corrosive). It might be because I missed some of the proc displays or the proc doesn't show, but from what I have seen, it only procs the forced poision nothing else, but YMMV.

It's not just Embolist.. Flux Rifle underperforms compared to pretty much any other primary, Dera is terrible, Supra is average at best - basically all the clan weapons got needed hard with damage 2.0. Synapse and Ignis are still good, but still out damaged by the easy to get Soma.