The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Body blocking camera when aiming

Boffosaurus

This is almost more of a UI issue because it's only tangentially related to the animation itself- though the animation seems to be the cause, but it could be fixed through the camera.

If you're aiming while crouching and move, because your character raises up slightly they end up blocking half of the screen, including the particularly important part of it which is where you're aiming. It's not a situation I find myself in often but it's very cumbersome.

EDIT: This is probably closer to a bug than simple feedback. Ah well.

Edited by Boffosaurus

I believe it's because of the objects behind you right? If you're practically touching the said object, you're blocking that little invisible camera recording the action onto your screen, so it has no choice but to stay there, while your character moves back, into the camera...Just a mix of a little imagination and explanation is all...

There is an option in the control mapping called "reverse camera" or something. That action will switch the camera over to your other shoulder. I would recommend rebinding the controls so it is easily accessible. I think it is mapped to "H" by default.