Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Ran Into The Stalker Yesterday.........

BluberryKnoob

The lights flickered when we were in the lift, and everyone immediately went "STALKER" in chat. When (about 30 secs or so later) he appeared, he went down so easily it is almost not worth having him at all. I zapped him a couple times and everyone focussed fire on him (I had a boltor) and he died in about 1 minute. No blueprints either :(   .I read on the wiki and learnt from various youtube vids that he could easily wipe out a entire unprepared squad. Has he been nerfed or something?

(this is the first time I have run into him, I thought it would be much harder.)

The lights flickered when we were in the lift, and everyone immediately went "STALKER" in chat. When (about 30 secs or so later) he appeared, he went down so easily it is almost not worth having him at all. I zapped him a couple times and everyone focussed fire on him (I had a boltor) and he died in about 1 minute. No blueprints either :(   .I read on the wiki and learnt from various youtube vids that he could easily wipe out a entire unprepared squad. Has he been nerfed or something?

(this is the first time I have run into him, I thought it would be much harder.)

he was nerfed ?  well thnk god  few patches ago they make him immortal god of dead 1 shooting any think and immune to all damage. 

Nah, sometimes people just have way too powerful weapons on them.

Stalker appeared on the Save Darvo alert on my team while fighting the Hyena Pack, unluckily for him he teleported next to me (he's targetting a team mate of mine) and he got covered in explosive slime balls.

However I'd say he took quite a beating, I saw sets of around 4k damage on the stacked explosions so he has about 12k hp (estimate).

But again, that's the Stug on a Save Darvo Mission which doesn't really mean he has a high level to match our guns...

The same thing happened on a T3 Mobile Def with my clan mates, he got stugged again, eating some 8k worth of hp damage from my weapons. But he already had his shields gone due to my team peppering him.

I noticed however that:

1) he uses teleport more than Slash Dash now
2) he seems to be a little less accurate with Dread
3) His melee activation range got shorter, he'll still Despair someone if he's not point-blank to them.
4) Due to the level scaling I don't remember being there on U10, he's probably also marginally weaker than before.

“he died in about 1 minute” oh he was trying his best already. usually he dies in 10 sec when he trying to attack me.

i equiped good gears and i had many many expereince with him, but he is quite a threat to many new players. i think he is fine at this stage.

Edited by Eric1738

The stalker just varies depending on a few things.

A. Are you expecting him or not?

B. Are you alone or do you have allies?

C. Is your weapon low or high ranked?

D. How skilled are you?

Depending on the answer, the fight may, or may not go in your favor. Because IF the Slash Dash hits, can still tear down a weaker frame in a single blow.

he was nerfed ?  well thnk god  few patches ago they make him immortal god of dead 1 shooting any think and immune to all damage. 

"He was nerfed? Well thank God. A few patches ago they made him immortal god of dead 1-shotting anything and immune to all damage"

Just a rough translation if anyone else was wondering like me.