Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinlock + Eagle Eye = Profit!

ErudiusNacht

You can't take a product (snipetron), make it worse (added scope), then release a product like the original and call it a success!!

You can take a game, cut out half of its content, ruin singleplayer experience with drm, then release game for full price and dlcs for 2-3x times price of the game and call it great buisness model.

Same thing applies to everything really.

Yeah, I recently sold my max serration so I had the plat! Worth every plat. It's got 1 point of total damage less than the Snipetron Vandal (SVandal =120, Grinlok = 119), but with a higher fire rate. Though I find it odd that a bolt-action rifle has a faster fire rate than a spring loaded clip rifle (they're also both automatic trigger), hey I'm not complaining. Especially since Grinlok uses Rifle rounds and not Sniper.

Though I find it odd that a bolt-action rifle has a faster fire rate than a spring loaded clip rifle

bolt-action rifle

im pretty sure the Grinlock is lever action

Yes, you can.  People do it all the time.  After all, we buy Windows for our PCs, right?

You can take a game, cut out half of its content, ruin singleplayer experience with drm, then release game for full price and dlcs for 2-3x times price of the game and call it great buisness model.

Same thing applies to everything really.

Let me rephrase: You *shouldn't* do that. :)