Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bow And Shred Dosn't Work

Tryeos

Bows have a weird aiming mechanic. Assuming you have your view over your right shoulder, the closer an enemy is to you, the more skew your arrow's flight path will be. If an enemy is almost right in front of you and you fire with your crosshair right on him, your arrow will fly heavy to the right. Thus, if you have another enemy right behind the first, they would not get hit by the arrow as it punches through. The further away the target is, the more "straight" the arrow will fly.

That happens by all games even if I not be the host.

Whit the Orgis + Shred I can shoot through doors but whith the paris prime not. thats why I think it have nothing to do whith the thickness. In fact I can shoot through nothing whith the paris pirme.

so I tested it again in a solo game to get shure:

somtimes it just doesnt go through.

somtimes it workes nicely.

But most of the time when I shoot through things it came out a liddle to the rigth. thats why I thought it doesnt go through doors because I miss the enemy.

I definitely think there is somthing wrong.

Edited by Tryeos

Try lining up two enemies at a long distance and testing it. Don't test it at close range. Aim a bit to the left side of the targets.

Bows by default have really good punch through. I'm fairly sure that Shred properly adds onto it, given some of the test that I have done with AMD.

Edited by omgwtflolbbl

The punch through isnt  so much on default. enough to get through thin things like the grineer shields. (correct me if I wrong).

that what kills enemys in line is the first enemy you killed flying back and hit others.

The idea is to shoot whith shred through 1,2m thick walls or hitting more enemys in line so that all get hit by the arrow AND flying back hitting others (makes more dmg right?)

I checked it out on long distance: I shoot through a wall a half meter next to a barrel and the barrel explodes...