Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Get The Cronus Blueprint

MrHaystacks

Question

It's a guaranteed drop the first time you kill him. After that it's completely RNG.

It is a guaranteed drop the first time you fight him. After that, it is very, very rare.

Beat me to it!
Edited by Ayliax

Damnit I sold mine like a noob ages ago when I first started and never leveled it for the mastery..... How rare is rare you say, any speculation?

Well, unless they changed something else about his drops once the Seer went live, I did at least 100 runs to get Seer parts. In that time, neither hide nor hair of the Cronus BP (as it used to be a good credit boost selling that blueprint).

I didn't get in my first run either (I started playing after patch 12 - specifically about a day or two before the latest hot patch).

I've done at least several dozen runs trying to get it. I've got loads and loads of Seer blueprints and parts, but Cronus is conspicuously absent. I'd love to be able to craft it.

I can confirm what others have said.   I Solo'ed the whole Mercury system, so I'm sure.    I did fail to kill Vor on my 1st try of the mission, then I killed him and he didn't drop anything on the ground. I had a Seer gun part when the mission was over.  My guess would be that the Cronus sword is a 100% drop on 1st TRY of the mission. If the low droprate of the weapon is to counter farming, then I dont understand why they dont put the selling price of the BP insanely low instead of making it  one of the rarest thing in the game...

my 2 cents, after doing that mission so often that I just gave up getting the Cronus.

Just created a new account specifically to test this at the request of a friend (and to see how steep the learning curve is now).

Confirmed multiple runs of Vor and no Cronus BP.

... Also, killing Vor with an unmodded MK1-Braton is freaking difficult.

Just created a new account specifically to test this at the request of a friend (and to see how steep the learning curve is now).

Confirmed multiple runs of Vor and no Cronus BP.

... Also, killing Vor with an unmodded MK1-Braton is freaking difficult.

You sir, have caused me to weep tears of joy. No not really, but I've dared people to try starting a new account, and to my knowledge, only one has accepted the challenge.

For extra special bonus self-hate, try running EVERYTHING solo, to simulate being behind strict NAT.

Anyways, I thought the Cronus only EVER dropped on the first run, sort of a special case "here, get this guaranteed thing this time, and now on to normal drop tables".

I've never heard of anyone getting a second blueprint, though admittedly, I never asked, but one imagines it would come up in topic.

I've created 3 accounts this January/February, completed the mission on all 3 for the first time, in solo mode and NEVER got the cronus drop.

Safe to say it wasn't a one-time glitch that prevented me from getting the blueprint - it is, in fact, not dropping.

Already have 3 seer blueprints in one account and no cronus...

I've created 3 accounts this January/February, completed the mission on all 3 for the first time, in solo mode and NEVER got the cronus drop.

Safe to say it wasn't a one-time glitch that prevented me from getting the blueprint - it is, in fact, not dropping.

First:  Holy mother, THREE ACCOUNTS?  Are you some sort of Wizard?  Man, it took a LOT before I killed Vor.  Well, at least I know now.  I really do suck that badly at video games.  Fair enough.

Second:  No more Cronus?  So, it's like... becoming Snipetron?  Did I sell Cronus?  Do I still have the Blueprints?  I don't care HOW much it sucks.  If it's going to be gone forever, I want it so I can have SOMETHING exclusive.

Edited by EvilKam

First, 3 accounts?

Second, I wonder if cronus not dropping is a bug or an intended change.

Lastly, given this possible information, was this post moved to the right section?

hahah yeah, well I created a first account and read somewhere I was supposed to get a cronus but didn't

created a second one to see if it was a one time thing or if it really wasn't happening

then I created a final account with the e-mail I usually use and it's the one I'm currently using - kept an eye out for the cronus drop on the first vor kill and it also didn't happen