Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Male And Female Models For Every Warframe

Atreedee

My only question is, what would most of them be named? Because I'm stuck after Blaze and Snow.

Although I absolutely think male Saryn should be a variation on anthrax.

Maybe

Female "warframe name" and Male " warframe name "

Example : male excalibur and female excalibur

Devs have already said no to this. Sorry.

This, unfortunately. As awesome as it'd be, it'd be far too much work with far too little reward.

They did say that they'd consider making similar-concept alternate-gender Frames (e.g. Snow as a female counterpart to Frost, Blaze as a male counterpart to Ember, etc. Hypothetical names, of course), but it's pretty low on the priority list at the moment. If they go through with this later on, the best thing to do would be to make the new abilities swappable with the gender counterparts-- e.g. Snow can replace her "3" with Frost's Snowglobe, and Ember can replace her WoF with Blaze's Eruption.

Edited by SortaRandom

Double work but worth to make and i am sure not spent for nothing. Because this double work if they use as model the already have variations and modify slightly and just change in few places a bit more then that's again a unique frame and you can use that desired skill with other gender. This minor option can improve the player base and DE needs this. More people want to try the game and the revenue is more. Economically this step profitable and still no have deep lore wich disable to implement this just they want to do their imagined way. Other hand Nyx is an experiment and a half way like the game now because no lore just grind and the majority of players used to play games with lore. This thing not need to be done the next friday or any soon nearest time but would be worth if they do later and give more option to the players to fun. 

Ps: Btw this Volt looks so.... booben :O +1

This depend on they have base models which can be used to make variants a bit faster. But I think if they release every month 1-2 new frame then this wasn't so hard to do and not few model will eat the money on design. 

This option would be good and i willing to contribute a small amount to implement this to the game.

I can agree with that the priority not this but this subject waiting for so long and somebody need to care more to this. The more character customization is always welcomed.

Genderswapping could be profitable to DE. If people are willing to go through it in real life surgery and treatment, despite expenses, then there would be people willing to do it virtually, despite a small pay wall.

Besides, Warframes are crafted in the first place from blue prints and labs. The lack of customization is just kind of wierd, considering a lot of the changes can just be, well, engineered.

I can understand putting it to the side, but putting it completely off the table is just about uncalled for.

Copypasta will fit everytime:

"A quick search will let you find threads about the same exact topic with the same exact responses both for and against. Maybe just necro one of those instead of making yet another one that will soon be lost to the forums. That way all this bickering is kept in one place and everyone can know where it is and jump in if they feel so inclined.

The official statement is they don't plan on gender bending. If DE does go with opposite gender frames they will have the same theme, but different powers. A possibility that was mentioned is that these opposite gender frames and their original counter part might be able to swap powers between them. Until DE says otherwise, this is their public statement on the subject. This, if implemented, will certainly not be now or in the near future.

Again, the search button is there for a reason. Be so kind as to use it."