Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinner Grenades

Knightmarez

Along time ago in the Beta there was this super-annoying grenade. It was homing, and would attach to your warframe and make it spaz out, whilst draining your shields. The only way to stop it was to have a team mate shoot it off you, or for you to wait it out until the shields were drained.

It was removed because when you had good team mates it was difficult-but-fun, but when in mulitplayer with randomers it was rage-inducing screen-smashingly annoying.

I think that at very high lvl it should be reintroduced. 35+
If you are hardcore enough to be playing with enemies at lvl 35+ you have probably played the game for about 100hours.
And you are probably playing with team mates.

Whats not ok for someone who just signed up and hasn't bought any platinum is a difficult and fun challenge for someone with a dojo and 4000+ platinum.

oh god i just managed to forget they existed, please just keep it as is those things where hell. they add nothing to game play, just annoying the ever living F*** outa who ever is unlucky enough to get caught.

Oh, i remember. Such a stupid thing actually.

The Nervo is what you're thinking of.

And you have one thing wrong: They would never let go unless they were knocked off or you died. They would drain your shields and then lock you in place until it was destroyed, meaning that pretty much anything could kill you quickly.

And guess what would happen if they got stuck on the bottom of your foot so that people cant hit it? Yep, you're stuck there permanently until the enemies can finally kill you (and if its exterminate its permanent).

Also another reason it was removed:

What do you do when 4 or 5 seekers spawn and tag everyone in your group with it?

That's right, you either all lose a revive or fail the mission depending on what you're doing at the time.

And there was exactly nothing you could do about it.

I'm glad it was removed and I cant see them ever adding it back.

Edited by Tsukinoki