The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Devilishly Evil Idea

GarrisonStewart

(I posted this on another forum, but after reading the thread for a free download of Dungeon Keeper, and the reminders of that other Dungeon keeper, I decided to post it here)

I have thought one day, once I get moar experience in programming, I could make a city building mobile game.

I'll litter the whole area with obstacles, each of which take upwards from 24 hours to remove. And that's just the minimum. Or you could remove it for a minimum worth of $15 in game currency

I'll limit it to one builder at a time, you can buy more starting at 10 dollars, which goes up as you buy more builders.

Buildings take longer and are also super expensive. Also they take up lots of space, meaning you have to remove lots of obstacles for one building. Building one instantly (both time in construction and getting the resources without waiting) can take a minimum of $25 dollars, minus all the obstacles.

Every couple of days you will be taxed of every resource you have by a large percentage, which increases by your level. You will have to buy special writs at $5, $15, or $30 dollars to be exempt from the tax for a certain amount of time, depending on the package.

You are limited by how many resource collectors you can have, and they collect really slowly, with a maximum of 1000 of whatever resource it collects per hour.

This would be the most nickel and dime game in existence, rivaling whatever EA could possible come up with. I would name it: Give me Money

And then I would wait to see how many people would actually fall for it.