The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Official Release, Seeking Clan/backup

(PSN)Avarice_Of_Man

I played Warframe a little back when the PS4 first launched with it. I liked it then but it was really too buggy for me to bother with. I made a mental note to play it when it officially launched and thankfully a buddy of mine let me know day before yesterday that it was out of Beta and ready to go. I spent a little bit of money to get a new Warframe and jumpstart me a little bit into the game again. I am about halfway through Venus right now but really really liking it so far.

I am very interested to find some people to play with also, either a clan or a group would be nice. I am getting a little annoyed with the average anti communicating idiots you see running around otherwise. I understand the desire not to wear a headset (I don't most days unless I have a friend on or someone I am playing with is talking), but you can still waypoint loot drops for allies, and wait patiently for them at doors instead of blasting on through. I may be new, but I am thorough and that has paid of loads so far in mods and fusion cores that I am nearly certain a lot of these players miss because they want to get straight to the end for some reason.

Anyway, this is a great game and I'd like to stay in it for a while but I am going to need a group that can help me out because randoms and solo just don't seem to be cutting it right now. I work nights from 10pm to 6 am five to six days a week, so most of my time for Warframe would be in the morning from around 7am to 10am or so (that's Central American Time). But on my nights off I would be free to play whenever. 

At time of writing my Profile Level (I think that's what you'd call it?) is Silver Initiate (Level 2). My warframe Oberon is Rank 13 but he does have a reactor so he has plenty of mod room. My primary weapon is the bow Paris Level 14 (although I am considering building an assault rifle for robotic enemies as the slash type seems to be very ineffective against them) also with a catalyst, but currently lacking good mods sadly. My secondary weapon is the pistol Sicarus Level 12, no catalyst on this although again not many mods for it either. My melee weapon of choice is the Dual Ethers Level 13, plenty of good mods on it and a catalyst for it as well. Oh and I also have a Sentinel Wyrm Level 7 with Warrior and Crowd Dispersion mods as well as a Laser Rifle Level 10 equipped to him.

I could probably handle (with a good group) missions up to 20, but I would prefer keeping it as close to my level as possible. With that in mind I hope someone takes pity on me and recruits me soon because I am getting so tired of the dashers and the lack of actual multiplayer in this MMO.

I played Warframe a little back when the PS4 first launched with it. I liked it then but it was really too buggy for me to bother with. I made a mental note to play it when it officially launched and thankfully a buddy of mine let me know day before yesterday that it was out of Beta and ready to go. I spent a little bit of money to get a new Warframe and jumpstart me a little bit into the game again. I am about halfway through Venus right now but really really liking it so far.

I am very interested to find some people to play with also, either a clan or a group would be nice. I am getting a little annoyed with the average anti communicating idiots you see running around otherwise. I understand the desire not to wear a headset (I don't most days unless I have a friend on or someone I am playing with is talking), but you can still waypoint loot drops for allies, and wait patiently for them at doors instead of blasting on through. I may be new, but I am thorough and that has paid of loads so far in mods and fusion cores that I am nearly certain a lot of these players miss because they want to get straight to the end for some reason.

Anyway, this is a great game and I'd like to stay in it for a while but I am going to need a group that can help me out because randoms and solo just don't seem to be cutting it right now. I work nights from 10pm to 6 am five to six days a week, so most of my time for Warframe would be in the morning from around 7am to 10am or so (that's Central American Time). But on my nights off I would be free to play whenever. 

At time of writing my Profile Level (I think that's what you'd call it?) is Silver Initiate (Level 2). My warframe Oberon is Rank 13 but he does have a reactor so he has plenty of mod room. My primary weapon is the bow Paris Level 14 (although I am considering building an assault rifle for robotic enemies as the slash type seems to be very ineffective against them) also with a catalyst, but currently lacking good mods sadly. My secondary weapon is the pistol Sicarus Level 12, no catalyst on this although again not many mods for it either. My melee weapon of choice is the Dual Ethers Level 13, plenty of good mods on it and a catalyst for it as well. Oh and I also have a Sentinel Wyrm Level 7 with Warrior and Crowd Dispersion mods as well as a Laser Rifle Level 10 equipped to him.

I could probably handle (with a good group) missions up to 20, but I would prefer keeping it as close to my level as possible. With that in mind I hope someone takes pity on me and recruits me soon because I am getting so tired of the dashers and the lack of actual multiplayer in this MMO.

Hello, and I feel you.

All the years of playing different games, I ended up becoming a Lone wolf, due to lack of teamwork or people just randomly going off into nowhere.

Even stop using my headset, as at times (I can understand some people have kids etc), but I don't want my ear filled with screams and nonsense, but I don't mind casual fun, and just relaxing.

I'd say when it comes to leveling, just do what I do, and constantly run survivals, as you'll get a chunk load of experience etc, as you fight battle after battle, just don't let your air run out...

Anyway, I hope you manage to have fun and all Tenno!!

Edited by (PS4)Galilann

I have to say i highly doubt its out of beta, once they do that their flexibility decreases dramatically and it becomes difficult for them to make large changes such as Melee 2.0

Add to that the PS4 is still missing U12 last i heard, i find it incredibly unlikely DE will do an official release on separate dates or even separate patches, somewhere before the end of beta i would expect there will be one huge bugfix patch to avoid any unfit for purpose issues when it comes to the main release.

I'm sorry if I jumped the gun in assuming it was out of Beta, I just figured if it had trophies they were pretty close to finished since I have never seen a game with trophies/achievements on a console that wasn't 'finished'. Granted now (for better or worse) most games update with tweeks and changes and add ons all the time, so I am not assuming that it's stopped evolving by any means.

I've just gone into the mindset that it will never really leave beta, it's not like there will be much of a difference anyway, the game is free to play. The only thing the beta tag is saying is that there may be more bugs than in a different online game because they don't have many people to test for them.

I've just gone into the mindset that it will never really leave beta, it's not like there will be much of a difference anyway, the game is free to play. The only thing the beta tag is saying is that there may be more bugs than in a different online game because they don't have many people to test for them.

I agree, like I said games (for better or worse and I think it's a little of both truthfully), especially MMOs are never really finished. They are just more or less polished.

Okay so i'm new to warframe and generally to this particular genre of game. I was at a bit of a lost when i started. As time went on and my ranking increased i became consumed by this monster and got lost in its versatility and ingenuity ..... to the warframe team well done awesome game. I look foreword to future projects.

Okay so i'm new to warframe and generally to this particular genre of game. I was at a bit of a lost when i started. As time went on and my ranking increased i became consumed by this monster and got lost in its versatility and ingenuity ..... to the warframe team well done awesome game. I look foreword to future projects.

Not complaining Qenzer, but I think maybe you meant to leave this in the introduction tab rather than a particular post lol. Like I said I'm not complaining about it, and welcome (I know the feeling about the obsession too believe me, and MMO's aren't typically my thing either), but if you want this to be viewed by more people you should post it here (( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/20-introductions/ )) as a new topic so that more people have the chance to see it. As a general rule with forums, people ignore posts in threads like this the longer they go on and very rarely even bother to read the other posts beyond the starter one before adding their's. that's my experience with forum sites in general anyway.