Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split Warframe Blueprints Across Mission Types

Bit_Rot

Now that the ability for non-alert missions to give rewards has been added and is being used as the way to get Banshee BPs, I think the system could be used to make grinding for all BPs less of a drag.

For example, you might take a given system and split it so Defense missions drop the helmet BP, Raid ect. missions drop the chassis BP, and the boss drops the systems BP.

This would do two things. It would break up the monotony of running one boss mission over and over, and it would let you avoid getting duplicates of BPs you already have.

Either that or get clever with drops rates.

When you have the Helmet, make the helmet less likely to drop by a small margin and split that between the Chassis and Systems.

If you have the Helmet and Systems then the Chassis has the best odds of the three to drop.

By doing just a little adapting you can solve a lot of grief. The change doesn't have to be significant - just enough to tilt the odds ever so slightly in the players direction. Warframes take more then long enough to create so that wouldn't speed things up in any significant way.

I did an alert the other day and it gave me a Systems BP for Ash, I really want the stuff for Frost, but can't touch Ceres for awhile until I get Excaliber alot more durability. I could craft the systems bp for Ash, but I don't want that frame, I just want Frost.

If someone can let me know if Frost Systems also needs Morphics, Rubedo and Neurodes, then I can start trying for Frost parts since I have everything needed to craft a systems bp, granted if they all require the same materials.

Edited by __Kanade__

I did an alert the other day and it gave me a Systems BP for Ash, I really want the stuff for Frost, but can't touch Ceres for awhile until I get Excaliber alot more durability. I could craft the systems bp for Ash, but I don't want that frame, I just want Frost.

If someone can let me know if Frost Systems also needs Morphics, Rubedo and Neurodes, then I can start trying for Frost parts since I have everything needed to craft a systems bp, granted if they all require the same materials.

All warframe helms/systems/chassis require the same crafting materials regardless of the warframe in question.

I personally think it shouldn't be universal like the Banshee BP is. Afterall, all defense missions are pretty much the same thing. So farming a certain one could offer a high chance to get BPs for a certain frame instead of just every single one offering an extremely small chance like Banshee BPs atm.

And wave 20+ of every defense mission really should offer better rewards. For example instead of Rank 0 Mods they're Rank 1.

---

Edited by Nokturnal