Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tinkerer Warframe.

Diomashi

We all know Vauban is an engineer, but what about a tinkerer? 

Here's my pitch, DE get your ears tuned in.

§Tinkerer Warframe majors in supporting and flanking fields all while maintaining awareness to his allies or himself.§

☻Ability Number One (Name example: Tink Tink): Deploys a small gunner osprey to attack target where cursor is located or target an ally to have it follow them instead.

☻Ability Number Two (Name Example: Tinker Tot): Deploys a shield osprey to yourself, enhancing your shield 100 per rank, or place cursor over an ally to deploy one on them instead.

☻Ability Number Three( Name Example: Tinker Dinker Bot): Deploys a stationary osprey to stand guard at target location, firing at all enemies in a 10m radius).

☻Ability Number Four (Name Example: MAXIMUM OVERDRIIIVE): Empowers all ospreys on the field, Gunners will get an increased health and dmg increase; Shield Ospreys will restore it's targets shield to max with a temp 400 value shield increase; Stationary Ospreys will get an increase in dmg, range and health.

Please provide thoughts on this, i'm not trying to make it overpowered but i'm trying to make a frame that's team based and gets people active into the group without feeling unappreciated. 

**Note: My idea of the Tinkerer was to provoke active thinking and tactical deploying among st yourself or allies to keeping them alive or providing an offensive game play.

**Note: The Tinker Tots (The deployed entities) do not have to be ospreys in my vision, they can be bestial nature, mecha beast, steampunk, wind-up toys or even a Chibi-Frame compacted in a "EZ Frame" Kit that deploys when the tinkerer commands it.

Edited  by Diomashi

It'd be cool, all the abilities have great synergy with each other, but I'm not sure if I like that they are all Corpus Ospreys.

What if it was a "Ghost" or "Spectral" ninja? and it summoned spirit entities that functioned just as you mentioned? they could design it after Japanese ghost demons, and the Warframe could have like, Demonic Seals on it as part of it's design, stuff like that? they could also go the more organic route,

Or What if it was a Beast Tamer ninja? Instead of Osprey, it summons mechanized Ninja Hounds, or Mecha Fu Dogs?!?

female-fu-dog-w-cub-beijing.jpg

"Hyena's, meet my little friends" Solo'ing the Hyena's with this frame would be epic!

The Warframe could have a fur pelt collar, and puffy looking pants with spiky armor segments, like a total mountain ninja.

I mean, I Tinkerer is cool and all, but I think this idea could be much cooler with a more specialized ninja feel, or Japanese ninja "IN SPACE" kinda feel.

Edited by Temphis