Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Mobile Defence Missions Too Hard.

Castron

I was playing with my friend on the first mission in Sedna (kappa) which is a Grineer mobile defence mission.

After 7 tries even with 4 people we didn't get even close to completing it. The problem is that the Grineer don't come in waves but come all at once (70 at once) and the room floods with seekers within seconds making it inpossible to not get hit by them and once you get hit you will be stunned for 3 minutes (??) while they can destroy the defence objective without any problem. I also tried my lvl 29 volt with rank 3 overload but this lacked the damage to even kill the weakest grineer lancer while the warframe is higher then the lvl rating of the map.

They were too easy before, im happy with the mobile missions now.

Yea there are #$#$#load of mobs, which is kinda nice, pre update 7 when 20 mobs spawned and you were sitting there for 3 minutes.

Edited by Andrih

I like how much harder the new map areas are. The challenge is awesome. Now for this mission I found it was roguh with all the electric balls and constantly being stun but it is not impossible if you all work as a group/team which is the purpose in this mission. I recommend a powerful shotgun or a loaded Braton Vandal as your primary weapon of choice. Also there are plenty of ways to quickly avoid the seeker electric balls simply by paying attention and listening for there whereabouts. It took me time to learn how but I am better at avoiding them now.

Stack frames with AoE and crowd control. I ran Kappa with randoms, but I brought my Nyx. With that many mobs in close proximity, Chaos lead to a full on bloodbath and we were able to clean up the stragglers with Frost and Volt's AoE.

THIS THIS THIS THIS ^^

This is why i am using my Nyx now !

I had to put my two cents in, the adrenaline rush I got yesterday from the new grineer mobile defense was just downright awesome! It wasn't a simple "stand and wait, snipe an oncomer" anymore xD.

In all seriousness, they are very doable, albeit not easy, but if it was easy it would be boring...

I enjoyed the hell out of it and if I can do a mission and actually (feel) like I accomplished something, it's just right.

Bear

Don't get me wrong here the quantity of the mobs is not the problem but the amount of seekers and the toughness of the mobs are a small issue. I have a Hek now with 5 shots per magazine and I require at least 3 in point blank range to kill a lancer. having to reload a Hek for every mob when they are comming with 70 at the time is not do-able. Thus I tried to wait for them to group up and use Overload. Which killed 3/70 and resulted in me getting stunned in the middle of all of them.

There's only one thing that I have a problem with on Grineer M.Defense missions and those are the @(*()$ Balls.

They are EVERYWHERE and they are insanely hard to kill, now this is still manageble until you need to defende the cryopod, because those balls will all gang up on it in a second and burn it down in seconds while you have to focus on the millions of grineers and those @(*()$ balls.

So to summerize, I like the amount of dudes, I loathe the @(*()$ balls, they need to not attack the cryopods.

Don't get me wrong here the quantity of the mobs is not the problem but the amount of seekers and the toughness of the mobs are a small issue. I have a Hek now with 5 shots per magazine and I require at least 3 in point blank range to kill a lancer. having to reload a Hek for every mob when they are comming with 70 at the time is not do-able. Thus I tried to wait for them to group up and use Overload. Which killed 3/70 and resulted in me getting stunned in the middle of all of them.

Do you have Armor-Piercing mod equipped? Because that should not be the case. One close-range blast should blow away a Lancer at nearly any level.