Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr+Dual Ichor+Hysteria+Steel Charge= *_*

drMightyPotato

Acctualy they have one slot left but thats only cause i dont have anything to put there and im too lazy to forma them -_- but here.

Thanks for the screenshots. I gave up Berserker for a maxed Focus Energy and added on a maxed Virulent Scourge, which makes my Corrosive damage go up to 246, but I obviously don't have the attack speed bonus.

Then again, that's why I have Build B, which removes Spoiled Strike and keeps the maxed Focus Energy for a Berserker and Fever Strike.

Maximum damage versus maximum speed. That 20+% attack speed and the damage (246 versus 134 Corrosive) difference are significant.

Edited by ChaoticVice777

If you're building for Hysteria, last I heard elemental mods don't matter. You'd want Pressure Point, Berserker, Spoiled Strike, True Steel, Organ Shatter, and nothing else matters.

I know there's a post where someone breaks down exactly what mods work in Hysteria, but I can't seem to find it. Any idea if Fury, Second Wind, Finishing Touch or Reach are applied in Hysteria?

Also, what about the I/P/S specific mods - Jagged Edge, Piercing Strike and Heavy Trauma? Since Hysteria does purely I/P/S damage, would that carry over as well?

I know there's a post where someone breaks down exactly what mods work in Hysteria, but I can't seem to find it. Any idea if Fury, Second Wind, Finishing Touch or Reach are applied in Hysteria?

Also, what about the I/P/S specific mods - Jagged Edge, Piercing Strike and Heavy Trauma? Since Hysteria does purely I/P/S damage, would that carry over as well?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134007-warframe-powers-post-u12/?p=2049938

and

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134007-warframe-powers-post-u12/?p=2051215

Now sorry to kill the euphoria but if crits were less impressive before U12, they were more common. And I can't see the fact of having this single target damage while wearing Dual Ichor (god it's so ugly...) only is nice. Your screenshots won't get her out of the shelf I left her...

I have the exact same build, and my damage is not very consistent, although sometimes a big number will pop up

Imo 4k+ is good.

It seems that Hysteria's claws tend to do some headshots once in a while, that's where the big numbers come from I guess. And 4k+ is good doesn't mean anything dude, it's 4k+ with a single weapon and a single type of build. If DE intended us to play Valkyr with Dual Ichor only then they shouldn't give her a melee weapon slot.

People were complaining about being stuck with the sloppy claws animation and asked for their melee weapon to be available but DE didn't get the message the right way. They kept the claws and even added the handicap of having a specific melee weapon build to have the same damage than they used to have...

Please don't comfort them in this way by saying this is right, Valkyr isn't a that OP frame to have to be the single frame stuck with three specific weapons in order to make her ult deal decent (this can be discussed...) damages.

Edited by Cyrionn

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134007-warframe-powers-post-u12/?p=2049938

and

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134007-warframe-powers-post-u12/?p=2051215

Now sorry to kill the euphoria but if crits were less impressive before U12, they were more common. And I can't see the fact of having this single target damage while wearing Dual Ichor (god it's so ugly...) only is nice. Your screenshots won't get her out of the shelf I left her...

Thanks for this. I need to do some testing for myself to see if Second Wind works in Hysteria and Fang Prime interactions.

Definitely not happy with the change to Hysteria.  Yeah, she does more damage in some cases...but this forces us to use a very narrow selection of melee weapons when I could bring a favorite weapon along and then just make sure hysteria was buffed.

Not rly, i can take my dakra prime and have consistent damage of about 4k and 7k crit. Doesnt scale as well tho. I think that only charge weapons might negatively effect your damage in a way that you wouldnt hit for much. All in all the buff of hysteria is something i wanted DE to do since valkyr came out their shop.

Not rly, i can take my dakra prime and have consistent damage of about 4k and 7k crit. Doesnt scale as well tho. I think that only charge weapons might negatively effect your damage in a way that you wouldnt hit for much. All in all the buff of hysteria is something i wanted DE to do since valkyr came out their shop.

Well I tried with Orthos Prime and using crit mods to make Hysteria hit harder (crit mods on orthos p :s...). It does damage, but before U12 using full Blind Rage and Focus was more efficient, whatever the weapon you were holding.

I'll use PsycloneM comparison just to show what I mean :

Hysteria pre-U12, Focus + Blind Rage + Steel Charge:

100 x 1.75 x 2.29 x 1.18 x 3 = 1419 total damage before resistances ( 2837 / 5675 damage crits )

Current Hysteria, Jat Kittag w/ Focus + Blind Rage + Steel Charge + Pressure Point + Spoiled Strike + Organ Shatter:

3 x [ 100 + ( 1.75 / 3 ) x 80 x 2.29 x ( 1.55 + 2.2 ) ] = 1502 total damage before resistances ( 4281 / 8563 damage crits )

Current Hysteria, Orthos Prime w/ Focus + Blind Rage + Steel Charge + Pressure Point + Spoiled Strike + Organ Shatter:

3 x [ 100 + ( 1.75 / 3 ) x 2.29 x 60 x ( 1.4 + 2.2 ) ] = 1166 damage before resistances (3322 / 6644 damage criticals).

So by just seeing the numbers you would think Jam kitkat or any high base damage weapons are stronger than old Hysteria, but don't forget about the crit chances... Old Hysteria used to have 50% critical chances, your Orthos P, Dakra P or Jam Kitkat will only have 8% with a full ranked True Steel.

So you may see nice crits, nicer than they used to be but don't get fooled, Valkyr has been nerfed, at least handicaped.

Are red crits still around in damage 2.0? If so, just about any good charge weapon + Loki or Ash beats that.

As far as i know the red crits have been removed. However you need to take into consideration that Loki and Ash have a HUGE increase with melee damage while invisible while Valkyr has almost nothing.

Furthermore what im trying to prove with these pics is that Valkyr is very much usable with her new hysteria.