Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Frost Build After U12?

DiddlyMcGee

Question

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Frost_prime/t_30_13003144024_1-6-10-5-2-5-6-8-5-7-3-5-12-9-7-16-4-5-46-7-5-51-10-5-55-1-5-74-5-3-75-0-3_75-7-55-6-5-9-7-9-16-6-74-5-1-7-46-6-6-11-12-7-51-14_24/en/1-0-8

this is my current build frost prime with 2 forma 1 - and 1 V were added replacing 2 power slots

i use snowglobe for those oh sh1t moments when i run out of shields but when enemy is at a distance and i use over extended because with that it actually lets avalanche freeze everyone for 5 extra seconds so it plays as a good CC ability

and i mainly use him now as a "caster" type frame so im always casting avalanche and CC the targets and globe to protect team mates as i revive

and i use rush because i like a run and gun play style

Edited by DiddlyMcGee

5 answers to this question

"good" and "frost" unfortunately no longer fit next to each other like that, but it all depends on what you want him to do.

Snowglobe? Power strength, duration, efficiency and a little range to offset how small it will be.

Avalanche/Ice wave? Power strength, range, and efficiency to maximize the damage, spamability, and range.

Freeze? GET OUTTA MY SIGHT.

I would not use the overextend if I where you, But since the globe now dies out so quickly fleeting expertise is a good call, I would combine blind rage with focus to amp up the globe health, but a squall helmet is decent too and using te three of those can really boost snow globe and avalanche. Replace the rush with constitution in my opinion, since you will be pretty stationary on defense maps and to combat the duration loss from fleeting expertise a little bit.

It's sad Frost isn't as good as it used to be, first Vauban with his bastille givven a cap at how many enemies it can hold (I can live with that) but giving snow globe health? it has become more unviable then freeze.

Edited by HAR1MAU