The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Think She Will Like It

MrStrongSemps

If this is real: Thats kinda cute to know! and i think the necklace is smokin good! <3

If this is fake: I politely ask you to go outside and get some sunlight.

Look at some of his previous posts from his profile - this is beyond fake, lol. He was asking how to get into the Prime Time Clan...do you think Megan's BF would ask that? lol :P

Just someone trying to be funny, or stalkerish.

Edited by nefrai

Look at some of his previous posts from his profile - this is beyond fake, lol. He was asking how to get into the Prime Time Clan...do you think Megan's BF would ask that? lol :P

Just someone trying to be funny, or stalkerish.

Ok -.- was hoping it might have been real.

yes but i doubt she looks on warframe forums

She might, I saw Rebecca and Megan on one post but they never commented. Hopefully it's not a troll post.

Wait it probably really is sadly. The lies, pretty sure a moderator will take this down or lock the topic.

Edited by izzatuw

Another thing that makes me think that this is fake is.

1. If he was really Megan's boyfriend, than why ask millions of people you barely know about.

2. Why not secretly ask some of DE crew or Rebecca.

3. Telling all of Warframe forums you're Megan's "boyfriend" might be wrong, she might've wanted to keep it personal.

Edited by izzatuw

everyone knows Loki's make the best boyfriends, we use our magnificent crests reminiscent of hammer heads to woo the females, they simply can't resist the Loki mating dance

Frost got Rebecca, he's chill and cool. And that long jacket gets anybody. Plus he has a prime for extra Swag