Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Parts Trade-Able? Sweet!

DJ_Redwire

I just want to thank DE for their decision to make Prime parts trade-able. Some of us are very pleased with this change. Let me tell you guys a little story.

For quite a while I've been grinding for Fang Prime Blades but unfortunately RNG refused to give me any. Day after day, run after run I had no luck whatsoever. All I could do was gawk at my friends and clanmates who had leftovers whom the only thing they could do with them is sell them for a measly 3500 credits all the while I spent countless hours searching for them. Now, I can connect with someone who'd be happy to hand a couple over because they have so many just sitting around in their inventory.

You've made two party's happy DE, and hat's off to you. :)

This thread is for other whom wish to thank DE for this change. Keep your rage out of this thread, you will simply be ignored.

I just want to thank DE for their decision to make Prime parts trade-able. Some of us are very pleased with this change. Let me tell you guys a little story.

For quite a while I've been grinding for Fang Prime Blades but unfortunately RNG refused to give me any. Day after day, run after run I had no luck whatsoever. All I could do was gawk at my friends and clanmates who had leftovers whom the only thing they could do with them is sell them for a measly 3500 credits all the while I spent countless hours searching for them. Now, I can connect with someone who'd be happy to hand a couple over because they have so many just sitting around in their inventory.

This thread is for other whom wish to thank DE for this change. Keep your rage out of this thread, you will simply be ignored.

right on brother!!

Nope nope nope. Its terrible. Its ruinging the game. People spend WEEKS on WEEKS to farm prime parts, yet now people with too much money to spare have buying power to buy every prime BP in the game. I am 110% against this decision and it needs to be undone before any more damage is caused to the game. 

Godspeed DJ, but I'm still kinda mad it's not for CREDITS ONLY.  

Nope nope nope. Its terrible. Its ruinging the game. People spend WEEKS on WEEKS to farm prime parts, yet now people with too much money to spare have buying power to buy every prime BP in the game. I am 110% against this decision and it needs to be undone before any more damage is caused to the game.

By "damage" you mean I can trade these BPs for more than just 5000 credits?

Adapt, son, or be a relic of the past.

Agreed OP, I think when people begged DE for trading and DE gave them what they wanted, the should able to trade this stuff too. I have no clue if I'll ever actually use trade or not (I haven't so far), but I have no problem knowing I can get prime parts there.