Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorrow, The Demon Warframe (Re-Done)

Sin_the_Reaper

I have some ideas for a new reward drop from Stalker that would be interesting. The warframe will be connected to the stalkers backstory as the same one it wore when the empire fell by the tenno. I will post more ideas on here by editing this post with them.

The warframe called Sorrow that would be dropped by Stalker but it would look different from the one he uses, it will still have the coloring of Stalkers armor, it will have 4 abilities that will involve corrupting fallen enemy armor, disabling enemy abilities and slowing their reaction time, pulling enemies into a black abyss and spitting out items they would drop normally and affecting enemies with emotions that when they die will release shockwaves while being unable to pick up items.

Backstory: "A Warframe that once belonged to a member of the low Guardians, there was once a time when enemies looked upon this black and red armor and bow their heads in submission, awaiting a swift death, but after the fall of the Empire its owner removed this armor and left it to waste away by time. But as the years slowly dragged on, the warframe never gathered dust nor did it corrode for the sorrow felt by its former master as he watched the Empire fall by the Tenno is still present within. Now it waits for a new master, one that can defeat its old master and bring back its former glory".

Stats and descriptions of its abilities are:

Possessed Shadow: Sorrow targets a targets shadow with dark energy and have it fight for him for a set period of time, after time runs out or the shadow is killed it will explode which will send shrapnel in all directions and deal high bleed damage to enemies who are hit by it. increasing this ability will increase the time shadow is possessed, increase the blast radius of explosion, range the shrapnel will go before hitting the ground.

Cost: 25
Strength: 50 damage (max rank: 300)
Time shadow is possessed: 5.5 seconds (max rank: 10.6 seconds)

Shadows Health: 100
Blast Radius: 1 meter (max rank: 2.5 meters)
Shrapnel range: .5 meters (max rank: 2 meters)

Power Siphon: Sorrow unleashes a wave of dark energy that will cancel the abilities of foes and slow down their reaction time for a set duration of time. increasing this powers rank will increase the range of the shockwave, slows enemy reaction time and increases the duration of canceling enemy abilities.

Cost: 50
Range: 5 meters (max rank: 15 meters)
Dispel duration: 9.2 seconds (max rank: 11.1 seconds)
Enemy response time reduction: 5 seconds (max rank: 20.5 seconds)

Gluttonous Abyss: Sorrow will create a black orb made of its dark power in his hand and throws it at a few meters, when the orb hits the ground it creates a Black Maw in the ground that devours any enemy within range, when its time ends it releases health and energy orbs.

Cost: 75
thrown range: 1.5 meters (max rank: 2.45 meters)
Area of Effect range: .5 meters (max rank: 2 meters)
Black Hole Duration: 7.3 seconds (max rank: 12 seconds)

Overflowing Malice: Sorrow becomes enraged and builds up energy within his body, he then slams the ground to release a Dark shockwave that knocks enemies down, when knocked down shadows bind them to the ground and then drives a black shard through them, dealing high damage. increasing the rank of this ability increase the AoE range and damage.

Cost: 100
Initial Shockwave range: 3 meters (max rank: 4.25 meters)
initial damage: 105 (max rank: 245 damage)

The Sorrow Warframe stats are:

Health: 100 (max rank: 350)
Shield: 100 (max rank: 350)
Armor: 25
Stamina: 75
Energy: 100 (max rank: 250)
Speed: 1.0

Edited by Sin_the_Reaper

I don't want to be that person, but... the skills are rather unimaginative. I mean it's just a few a few other Warframes mashed together. I like the basic idea of the Frame but you got to think more carefully about it. Just think about it, what would a Warframe that is based on the Stalker bring to the table that the others do not have. In my opinion the Sorrow is at the moment not really innovative nor interesting outside of his lore.