Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De About The Future Of Trading

Deidaku

Prime parts tradable , good job , it's done.

But here's my question : why not make Alert weapon blueprints tradable? ( also do you plan to add some weapon BP to the alert weapons list?) 

Stuff like ceramic dagger, plasma sword, dark sword , gorgon, and glaive ( normal) 

I don't think any of those is in the market anymore which would put them in the same position as prime weapons  : their accquisition is pure rng , if you're not playing at the time of the alert , poof it's gone .

It's even more RNG than the primes technically, Since now even if you get dupicates , you can trade them for the parts you want  , but Alert weapons ,are very very random to acquire , .

they would actually have a certain degree of rarity to them !

TL:DR : you're really lazy aren't you :p

= make  Alert weapons  ( non present in the market ) tradable in the future ? ( Plasma sword , Dark sword, Dark dagger, pangolin sword, glaive , gorgon )

If not why ? please leave some criticism and feedback below :) 

Everything may eventually become tradeable.

I'd love to trade away excess Vauban parts too.

DE seems to be opening this can of worm little by little, just to see how the community will react.

No not vauban , no to anything that can be bought from the market

I kind of enjoy having certain items that can only be obtained a certain way. I've gotten all of the alert weapons so far, you're not missing a whole lot by not having them. Though I guess it would be nice for them to be tradeable for people who miss the alerts. Though I think the daily login BPs like Glaive and Gorgon should stay that way, as an encouragement to log in regularly.

I kind of enjoy having certain items that can only be obtained a certain way. I've gotten all of the alert weapons so far, you're not missing a whole lot by not having them. Though I guess it would be nice for them to be tradeable for people who miss the alerts. Though I think the daily login BPs like Glaive and Gorgon should stay that way, as an encouragement to log in regularly.

mmh good argument , I'm still scratching my head : why did they remove it from the market? was it OP or something?

No not vauban , no to anything that can be bought from the market

Well, Prime frames are essentially better variant of market frames. And you can buy them cheaper from trading now.. so what's the point of buying market ones?

The same goes for prime weapons. Right now entire Paris Prime (with Catalyst, Rush and slot) will run you about 100p... normal Paris is 225p. Way to shoot yourself in the foot imho.

Edited by LocoWithGun