Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.2.1

[DE]darryl1

Generic "Fixed Void keys appearing in missions".

Yep. Definitely. Just did an Orokin Void Defense mission and for wave 5/10/15 had the rewards T1 Def/T1 Exterm/T1 Mob Def - ALL KEYS.

Did you mean fixed all results to be ONLY keys? Or has RNG gone insane? Again? Interesting.

:P

Generic "Fixed Void keys appearing in missions".

Yep. Definitely. Just did an Orokin Void Defense mission and for wave 5/10/15 had the rewards T1 Def/T1 Exterm/T1 Mob Def - ALL KEYS.

Did you mean fixed all results to be ONLY keys? Or has RNG gone insane? Again? Interesting.

:P

Perhaps you did not satisfy the RNG Gods before entering your defense mission. 

*Note to DE

I love you guys and your game, but where are my cores? Other people seem to be missing them as well. Please fix soon!

"Perhaps you did not satisfy the RNG Gods before entering your defense mission."

On my knees right now praying the carpet away. "Oh gods of the RNG! Please don't give me any more keys! Would appreciate a Forma BP!"

Is that better @RoyalStallion?

Yeah I would like this back again. It throws me off.

Third that. I thought the purpose of the Codex was to reveal things as we discover them in-game, so the idea that I had to take down an enemy to get the mod would count as 'unlocking'. I could live with 'pick up and equip' as an unlock, but not 'pick up and fuse at least once'.

Also, I tend to keep 1 mod at base strength and rank up a 2nd mod, so I can do incremental updates to new weapons as I craft them. That means every single mod I haven't otherwise needed to fuse is still red in codex.

many of these mods aren't really worth fusing and i will probably never use them. "mag lev, intruder" etc. 

i also use the mod codex for figuring out which mods i don't have yet and/or which ones i'll be selling.

when a mod is red, it doesn't show you the number you have attained. so i might have 8 copies of a mod that, according to the codex, i haven't gotten yet.

I also just finished orokin derelict defense mission

Tier                    Reward

5                        Tower 1 mobile defense

10                       Tower 1 mobile defense

15                       Tower 1 mobile defense

20                       Tower 1 exterminate

25                       Tower 1 exterminate

30                       Tower 1 exterminate

35                       Tower 1 exterminate

Where is the guaranteed prime drop at.   If it wasn't so utterly disappointing, it would be hilarious.   As a note I've done about 3 or 4 more Orokin Derelict defense missions this weekend (glutton for punishment or just external optimistic) but the results were the same.  We never went past 25 before today though.  We did have an offer twice at an Ember prime blueprint thought the 30ish rewards we were offered.