The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guhh.....finally Awake.

ac30fspad35

hello my name is ac30fspad35.

after i went into my cryopod for god knows how long.

i had finally woken up to some chicks voice.

i mean do you know how stiff you get in that thing i mean sheesh.

anyway im an excalibur trying to become an ash.

and im always looking for a good clan to fight with.

oh by the way is tea still around cause boy am i thirsty!

Edited by ac30fspad35

Welcome, ac30fspad35. Nice to have you up and abou-.

Stiff you say? I'm going to have to talk to the manager. We specifically requested you be placed in the luxury cryopod for maximum comfort and relaxation. Did it even come with the surround sound speakers? No? What kind of world are we living in these days? Anyway, teas on your left, plenty of different types, but I suggest the monkey picked oolong tea. It's quite nice, today.

Hey man, take some time to get to know your Arsenal, and the fact that you have a limited amount of inventory space for Warframes and Weaponry, which can be expanded with Platinum. So don't spend that valuable currency on anything unnecessary that you can farm in game, cosmetics, or on rushing a weapon in the foundry (because that is definitely NOT worth it, man)

And so that you're not left out, two key memes are needed to understand some seemingly weird statements: Greedy Milk, and Booben.

Greedy Milk is basically a phrase coined by the boss, Sargas Ruk, during an event we had last fall. It is commonly found by crushing it from the skulls of the Corpus, and is a popularly common refreshment amongst the forum community.

Booben is the ultimate typo/foreign language fail. I'll just say someone asked how to build Vauban, but didn't do a good job of communicating his question. At all.

And as to Ash, he's fun and gory, but not very good if you want to take him into harder content. Just a warning.

Welcome to Warframe, Tenno.

Shh... shh... just go back to sleep. The Tennos are all riled up because they finally realized they could trade rare weapons and warframe parts... it's better just to sleep a while longer. :)

*pushes you back into pod*

Oh lol, if you are going to stay though, welcome aboard and happy hunting! :3

Edited by Verryn

Ash sucks.

-Master race loki

No way, Ash is awesome. He will kill a room full of guys with blade storm in a few seconds. ac30fsapd, the boss that drops ash parts (Tyl Regor) is on Uranus and by the time you get there, you can kill him with a squad no problem. He is so worth it.