Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is The Lotus?

IamStroodle

So I've been thinking about who the Lotus was, especially after reading the Stalkers codex which depicted the Tenno turning on everyone at some big event which makes me wonder does she know? Is she masterminding something even bigger? Is this betrayal why the Grineer call the Tenno "Betrayers". I really get the vibe that the Tenno aren't really being woken up to be the big heroes the system needs, and I especially think Lotus doesn't have everyone's best interests in mind.

What do you guys think?

So I've been thinking about who the Lotus was, especially after reading the Stalkers codex which depicted the Tenno turning on everyone at some big event which makes me wonder does she know? Is she masterminding something even bigger? Is this betrayal why the Grineer call the Tenno "Betrayers". I really get the vibe that the Tenno aren't really being woken up to be the big heroes the system needs, and I especially think Lotus doesn't have everyone's best interests in mind.

What do you guys think?

First off, the Corpus call the Tenno the Betrayers. Also the betrayal was towards the Orokin,it was the cause of a great war. Since the Corpus essentially worship the Orokin, and the Tenno betrayed the Orokin, they call the Tenno Betrayers.
The Lotus is interesting. Honestly, her waking up the Tenno is an act of good will in and of itself, saving them from their eternal slumber and a fate worse than death at the hand of the Corpus, Grineer or Infested. I wouldn't think her to be evil, honestly. If this is a power grab, which this might very well be, then she's doing a good job covering it. The Tenno might, in the end, just be power hungry massacres wrapped in metal, but until we see this end we are the protagonists and by that good guys.

Your new here so you probaly dosent know, but this have been discussed to death in quite alot of posts,

and we still dont have a clue about the Lotus, as DE releases just tiny bits of Lore here and there, and keeps us guessing..