Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

((Or not.))

Spade flew into the air, and as he first felt the pull from his back he started a single thought. I failed you. Then pain, agony, bone-crushing destruction. His limbs, torn, his bones, turned to powder. The death was quick, and when the vortex was over, only scraps of metal and droplets of blood fell. Except for one, small item. A data carrier ((future flash drive)) encased in a diamond cube, untouched due to it's superior integrity.

Miranda saw blurs of black, white, and grey. She felt the blood on her face and managed a final expression, capturing all that she was in a single frame of identity.

A smile, mischievous yet somehow at the same time sincere, crept across her reddened, broken face as Miranda stopped breathing.

((If you really wanna wait I'll undo that))

((Kinda bummed Miranda died, but I guess that's what happens))

((Of course, that's just one slice of reality. In a universe of infinite variables, infinite reactions, infinite possibilities, anything can happen. One of four things can happen, and that's one of them. What does end up happening I'm leaving entirely up to you all, you wonderful writers you.))

As Spade found himself airborne, his grip on Miranda failed him. She flew from his arms, and due to the nature of her warframe continued up several meters. Soon however, she had to go down. She attempted to manipulate the wind to her advantage, however, only a stifled breeze came forth. She fell. The impact was bloody, liquid life splattering across the polished floor as she impacted. When she opened her bloodshot eyes there he was, standing above her. He picked up Miranda again and continued on his journey. He drew forth his pistol, unloading several expertly placed bullets into the Vauban - not shooting to kill but merely to incapacitate. He entered the hangar.

((I assume that the fight is currently at this stage so... Go nuts. If

You want.))

Rael stands in her Scrambler, lounging back with the engines on as the ship readies for take off, it lifts off about to leave the dojo as the alarm flicks on and the blast doors close in front of her ship.

"What the hell???"

She pulls hard back on her ship before it hits, just managing to scrap hard against it.

"Somebody's going to get hell for this!"

Rael lands her ship and throws on a grey tattered cloak and sets off for the Security office, unknowing of the events within.

She steps towards the office seeing many of the Tenno group about. She steps up to a Vauban and taps his arm with the back of her hand. "Hey, big guy, what's goin' on?"

Edited by WingedCrusade