Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

It was horrible. Endymion had stumbled across a room, one filled with children with shaved heads and white hospital shifts. A group of tenno guards had entered the room, the children all clinging to them in fear of the attack on the facility. Endymion was a guard as well, having hidden inside the air vents when the corpus began attacking the facility. He watched in horror as the suited tenno pointed their guns at the children, now huddled in the middle of the room, and opened fire.

"AARGH!!!" Endymion awoke, falling out of his bed at the same time, he groaned as the wounds he had received exploded in pain. Endymion cautiously stood up, leaning on the cane he had left hanging on the lip of his bed stand. "Not this again," He mumbled before walking out of his room and towards the exit of the ship. They were still docked due to the lockdown. "I'm gonna need a drink."

((Im going volunteering right now so don't kill Alad-6 till i get back kay?))

Rael stands in her Scrambler, lounging back with the engines on as the ship readies for take off, it lifts off about to leave the dojo as the alarm flicks on and the blast doors close in front of her ship.

"What the hell???"

She pulls hard back on her ship before it hits, just managing to scrap hard against it.

"Somebody's going to get hell for this!"

Rael lands her ship and throws on a grey tattered cloak and sets off for the Security office, unknowing of the events within.

She steps towards the office seeing many of the Tenno group about. She steps up to a Vauban and taps his arm with the back of her hand. "Hey, big guy, what's goin' on?"

((*Snickers* Ohh goody))

*The Vauban turns around and starts shouting, the two would still be in the hangar* "Ty durak ubiystvo nakhoditsya na svobode!" * He points to the image of Spade from the secuirty footage projected onto the wall with a big target around his head saying 'dead or alive'.*

((*Snickers* Ohh goody))

*The Vauban turns around and starts shouting, the two would still be in the hangar* "Ty durak ubiystvo nakhoditsya na svobode!" * He points to the image of Spade from the secuirty footage projected onto the wall with a big target around his head saying 'dead or alive'.*

Rael studies the picture with intent, a large and twisted grin coming to her face under the helmet.

"Thank you for your time." Rael runs to her Scrambler before she does a steady jog towards the office waiting by the hallway into it.

"This 'Tenno's gone too far."

She loads her Penta, Aegis buckled tight to her arm, and Venka claws for both her hands, as well as her usual Despair Kunai attached to her hips.

"This time, there won't be a yield."

((all right I'm back, time for a manhunt))

Cassandra shot up, her training recognizing that she was in a deeper sleep than what was necessary. She glanced around the grineer style room, the orange lights on the ceiling dimming the atmosphere. Cassandra was on a hospital bed, the suit she was in stripped off and replaced with an olive green military uniform, with the shoulder patch showing off her previous rank as a lieutenant. She attempted to get up, but her paresthetic legs decided to give way when she planted them on the floor, catching herself and rubbing the pins and needles feeling from her legs (Paresthesia is  the scientific term for when your body parts fall asleep) and walked out of the room, still wondering why she was on a grineer galleon.

Spade ignored the menace approaching him, instead choosing to place the barrel of his pistol against Miranda's spine. "I'm permitted to bring her back dead or alive. I don't particularly enjoy killing, but I have no problem doing it."

Pilot sneaked closer shot the handgun off of Spade's hand "Individual integrity must be preserved were there war on going. Or not" Pilot said the handgun was broken totally. Pilot reloaded another bullet "These armor piercing bullets does twenty times more nastier job what the last shot did to your knee. Your choice" Pilot said as took aim on Spade's head.

Spade saw his attacker's bloodlust, and in it saw an opportunity. During the charge, he threw Miranda to the ground and with one of his skanas pinned her in the shoulder. The other he placed with the blade extended outwards over his chest, a manner such that Crimson would collapse onto the blade when he tackled him.

*Amidst the Chaos of the fighting, Elith, Shyla and Fae rush to Miranda, Elith being the healer begins trying to heal Miranda as Shyla covers her. Fae however is not so content to stay behind. Her energy flares outward in a vicious battle cry as her claws extend. She charges forward towards Spade and Crimson, slashing and kicking at insane speeds, uncaring of who she hits*

Endymion once leaned against the wall as the others brawled around him, when he reached for his clip of kunai only to find it was empty, he grit his teeth and swung his cane at Crimson, before yelling at shyla "Pass me a gun!"

*Shyla nods as she tosses over a Lex to Endymion. Meanwhile Fae continues her assault, more focused on Spade, but her wide swings still go near Crimson*

Black. Black. Why can't I see?

You have failed me. You are undeserving of sight.

Please, you have never forsaken me like this before! Please, forgive me!

Prove your worth and you shall see again.

Spade awoke to find himself midair, and soon landed against a support pillar. He stood. "I will not fail you," he said softly before raising his arms. Indiscriminately, all were raised in purple spheres, hovered for just a moment, and then brought to the earth with the weight of all their sin. "No one escapes judgement, Rosaline. No one escapes the inevitable. No one escapes me." He ignited the ground beneath Miranda so as to scare away the medics, and approached her, lifting her up as he ran towards his ship.

Miranda went up. Then she went down. The impact was bone breaking, and her back went white hot with pain. She coughed up blood within her helmet, obstructing her breath and her vision alike. She only could make out one form as it approached her. Spade ripped the Skana from her shoulder and started again towards his ship. From the little she could see, he was almost there. Miranda's vision began to lose colour as her oxygen levels depleted.

catching the lex mid-air, Endymion cocks the hammer back before pressing a hidden switch on the cane, extending a blade on the end of it, and throwing the cane at Pilot, having noticed him when the fight began, while simultaneously shooting at Spade as he left, aiming for the other Oberon's legs.

Edited by nooshroomerplus