Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Pilot walked towards his own ship while on the way he made a check that he is not carrying Technocyte. Result of test was negative. No signs of Technocyte. He was relieved after seeing result. He dropped the communication machine accidentally at the hangar what he usually carries to contact friends his. It made pretty loud clanks. Pilot picked the machine up and wished that nobody heard it.

Edited by Revel72

The sound of a tenno ship landing in the dojo's dock, which shortly was followed by the sound of the ships ramp slowly opening. After the smoke had settled, a Necros with Rakins helmet, wanders out of the tenno ship. He decided to find a place in the dojo to just relax and take it easy, maybe even 'chat' with the other tennos located inside of the dojo (even if he doesn't talk that much, usually). 

((Hope you guys and girls liked my "tried attempt at a good" intro. Have been following this open-rp for a while and had decided to try rp. First time roleplaying in a forum, have done some rp in mmorpgs (mainly WOW) and I can't wait to get started. one last thing; I don't visit this thread that often, so if you want to interact with my character, expect to wait a while for a reply. Thats all for now))

((Trust me I know the feeling, if you can't seem to get a word in edge wise I'll see about getting one of the 'staff', namley one of my toons, to rp wit yas))

(Oh hell yes!)

Rael yawns from pure boredom,

slinging her sniper over her shoulder, she sets off towards the security office.

"Well, it's better than doing nothing. . ."

Upon reaching said office, Rael presses in a few keys in a door panel, which calls up Enderius' specific office.

"Come on Snow globe, answer the comms. . ."

Edited by WingedCrusade

*She hears a beep from the door, a sound of it unlocking as she's let in*

"What is it...Let me guess, someone's on fire, or wait, another 'Stalker' broke in and is now trying to kick the Kubrow Puppies."

*Enderius says as she walks in, his gaze not looking up from the 'paperwork' he's doing on a datapad on his desk

"Heh, if somebody was on fire, you'd know."

She spoke in a low tone.

Rael approached towards Enderius an leaned onto the desk.

"That's not why I'm here -

See, lately contracts have been drying up for me, so I need another source of income and something to pass the time. . ."

She stands back up and crosses her arms.

"So, how much space left in D-Sec?"

Pilot had arrived to his ship and after what happened in this-> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/281514-dream-or-nightmare/

Pilot checked the ship's energy status just before he managed to bring the status screen whole ship turned off. Pilot facepalmed "Oh..." Pilot gasped (I need to seriously look out what I do before I fall asleep) Pilot thought (Another day or more in here.. I think I should find that Nova before I find her bloodied on the ground either by the shame or by somebody caused it) Pilot thought and walked out of his ship then went to look for this Nova.

Pilot had arrived to his ship and after what happened in this-> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/281514-dream-or-nightmare/

Pilot checked the ship's energy status just before he managed to bring the status screen whole ship turned off. Pilot facepalmed "Oh..." Pilot gasped (I need to seriously look out what I do before I fall asleep) Pilot thought (Another day or more in here.. I think I should find that Nova before I find her bloodied on the ground either by the shame or by somebody caused it) Pilot thought and walked out of his ship then went to look for this Nova.

*Rota still had her problems finding an appartment since she didnt had much credtis she turned to a staff member to ask* "excuse me? where can i find the cheap appartments please?

"Heh, if somebody was on fire, you'd know."

She spoke in a low tone.

Rael approached towards Enderius an leaned onto the desk.

"That's not why I'm here -

See, lately contracts have been drying up for me, so I need another source of income and something to pass the time. . ."

She stands back up and crosses her arms.

"So, how much space left in D-Sec?"

*Stops working for a moment and looks up (Helmet off btw, the staff usually has them off when they're not doing much) and perks an eyebrow.* "Come again? Did you just ask me to work here?"

Soon Pilot wandered to place where Kubrows are being kept as his first thought. They would attack him leaving him no other option than run away even if he knows that these are seriously fast beasts to make run for it. He was totally quiet and looked around quickly nobody else than few puppies. Decided not to touch any of them.

Soon Pilot wandered to place where Kubrows are being kept as his first thought. They would attack him leaving him no other option than run away even if he knows that these are seriously fast beasts to make run for it. He was totally quiet and looked around quickly nobody else than few puppies. Decided not to touch any of them.

*The kennel is it's own park area as well a recreation of Earth so plenty of rocks and tree's for the Kubrow to climb an run on. This of course is tended to by one Mirage clad Tenno who seems to be in a dogpile of a few puppies playfully trying to grab the ball she has just out of their reach. The sound of inchoerent babbles, giggling and barking is heard. The more mature Kubrow are all lying about on whatever is comfortable, almost like a pride of lions, a few playing amongst themselves, and one or two are drinking from the small stream going through the room. One or two Kubrow even make eye-contact with Pilot as he passes by, but seem like they can't be bothered*

Edited by SoundwavePrime

"What, mercenary not allowed to work in security or somethin'?"

She stretches with a groan.

"Yeah, you heard me. D-Sec. Anything open?"

*Enderius sighs as he opens a new screen and begins going through the listings* "Hmm...Well I suppose thanks to recent...events. I could persuade our finances to add another to the payroll. So yes. There's openings in -Security- *He said emphasizing his disdain for the slang she was using* But you have to go through proper training and prove you are indeed, capable of protecting others"

She nods and grips her Vectis rifle's strap slung over her shoulder.

"Point me where to go, and I'm ready to head out."

Rael lowers her hood to reveal her helmet, she lifts her palm to bring up her PDHA (Personal Data /Holo/ Assistant.) as she scrolls through a few things.

"I'm ready for whatever."

Edited by WingedCrusade

((Also explain to me what Pilot is again? I know you said he wasn't tenno, and if that's the case he'd have a little security sentinel follow him about))

((Also explain to me what Pilot is again? I know you said he wasn't tenno, and if that's the case he'd have a little security sentinel follow him about))

((Human. Lost eyes on a travel at Earth after rescuing a Saryn who plausibly saw Pilot as threat who cloaked as helper but it doesn't mean that he wouldn't be a danger. Thanks to sound vision what was installed by few of his friends he was able to see again except no colors mostly black and white. Mostly the sound vision provides vision as the sound (as pressure wave) hits something this is the way he spots something for either to his rifle, handgun or hand to hand combat))

((Not really necessary to have a sentinel following him but he wouldn't mind either))

((Human. Lost eyes on a travel at Earth after rescuing a Saryn who plausibly saw Pilot as threat who cloaked as helper but it doesn't mean that he wouldn't be a danger. Thanks to sound vision what was installed by few of his friends he was able to see again except no colors mostly black and white. Mostly the sound vision provides vision as the sound (as pressure wave) hits something this is the way he spots something for either to his rifle, handgun or hand to hand combat))

((Not really necessary to have a sentinel following him but he wouldn't mind either))

((It's just a station precautionary for non-Tenno. Nothing personal, just standard procedure))

"Is it a dinner or something? A dance? Tell me what your idea is." Crimson said still smiling and ignoring about Sapphire.

"Actually I had an idea that was much better than either of those." Miranda took a step towards Sapphire and hovered over her before beginning to remove the helmet. "Interrogation!"

*Enderius shrugs* Alright follow me. *He stands and begins leading her to the training rooms, the first stop. The Obstacle course* "Beat this in the allotted time. Pass and we move on"

"Naturally. All I gotta do is reach the end of the course? Sounds easy enough."

Rael opens her fists into claw-shaped hands.

"Then one question; When do I begin?"

She speaks with a confident grin beneath the helmet.